Hacking Are there any tutorials for HENhaku homebrew making yet?

secen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I saw that you could download the devkit off their website, but I am not too familiar with the instalation process, due to me being on windows.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
https://henkaku.xyz/developer/

Setup

1. Get the toolchain
    1. Use the prebuilt toolchain, available for Linux, OSX, and Windows
    2. Alternatively, you may build the toolchain from scratch using the buildscripts
  2. Install the toolchain to a directory of your choice
    1. We recommend /usr/local/vitasdk for Linux and /opt/vitasdk for OSX
    2. On Windows, it is recommended you install MSYS2 and make (pacman -S make) in order to use Makefiles.
  3. Setup the $VITASDK path variable to point to where the toolchain is installed
    1. On Linux/OSX you can add export VITASDK=/path/to/toolchain to your Bash profile

Building

You can find various sample code here. Build them and play around with the code to familiarize yourself with the environment. You can also look at the showcase to see some more advanced code. Unfortunately, there currently does not exist comprehensive documentation for the unoffical SDK. If you have the time, please help us with that!

Edit: I copied this directly from the Henkaku website, also I don't know what Linux derivative(s) this can be installed on since not every derivative is created the same way.

Last edited by jimmyleen,
Reactions: Tizm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night