Psvita Soft bricked

Carrot23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After replacing the screen on my Vita 1000, the console turns on and displays the logo before it turns black. It will only display thing when I go into recovery mode. I have tried restarting, rebuilding, factory resetting to no avail. I then tried updating the firmware since I thought it is a Fw corruption.

Even after putting original screen back same problems.

After downloading CMA and QMCA and trying to update using those tools. I can make it to the terms of service and clock update... Only for it to go black and nothing happens.

I am now Firmware less and recovery mode only allows the update option.

Any ideas?

Edit1:I am not sure what worked but I installed the pre installed firmware for 3.65 and when the EULA screen showed up I disconnected the vita from the computer and put it on power supply. Whatever one had a factor worked, I actually saw green instead of black and it updated. Re homebrewed and everything is fine. I just get harassed to formate my memory card though but everything is accessible.

Edit2:Hey, sorry...
but it's doing the same thing again, the difference is I actually have my options in safe mode.

Before that I actually got it running, even booted up a game.
Did the homebrew process but skipped the sd2vita formating and copying the files on formated sd2vita and copying over to uma0 before switching uxo to sd2vita and umao to memory card.

Turned it off for a bit due to the fact that the wifi was disabled. Any ideas?

Last edited by Carrot23,

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After replacing the screen on my Vita 1000, the console turns on and displays the logo before it turns black. It will only display thing when I go into recovery mode. I have tried restarting, rebuilding, factory resetting to no avail. I then tried updating the firmware since I thought it is a Fw corruption.

Even after putting original screen back same problems.

After downloading CMA and QMCA and trying to update using those tools. I can make it to the terms of service and clock update... Only for it to go black and nothing happens.

I am now Firmware less and recovery mode only allows the update option.

Any ideas?
Does https://vita.hacks.guide/ not have solutions? Look through the Troubleshooting section

Carrot23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does not have solutions? Look through the Troubleshooting section
Tried the power+L+ps+start+select combo reset, nothing there and when trying to update the FW it display the TOA/TOS. When accepting the update the screen goes black but stays on. I have left it on for a bit to no results.

The Vita doesn't have a FW

Carrot23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say, it's bricked if safe mode does not work
Got it working idk how
Post automatically merged:

I'd say, it's bricked if safe mode does not work
Hey, sorry...
but it's doing the same thing again, the difference is I actually have my options in safe mode.

Did the homebrew process but skipped the sd2vita formating and copying the files on formated sd2vita and copying over to uma0 before switching uxo to sd2vita and umao to memory card.

Tried updating, back at square one...

Last edited by Carrot23,

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it working idk how

Hey, sorry...

Tried updating, back at square one...
I'm out of ideas, lost my vita ages ago, can't experiment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up