Hacking Are there any current 3DS R4 Flash Cart that supports 3DS games?

k3u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says it all, I'm just wondering since my nephew recently traded in his DSiXL and paid $100 for the Zelda 3DS Bundle which I might add is pretty cool looking even though I don't play games anymore. :P Anyways, I've been Googling for a 3DS flash cart that will support 3DS games and all of the results come up as not yet possible or in the near future but then again these replies and answers were months ago so I'd thought I would drop by GBATemp to ask this question. If there is such a flash cart that does indeed support 3DS games, which one would you guys recommend? :)

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to say, but no. There is one card that has not been released, but is most likely a fake that is being spread. The main problem is the encryption and security of the roms, plus creating a patch for booting. PM me for more information on the matter or questions.

k3u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, you guys are quick! Haha, alright thanks for all of your replies! Much appreciated! (: I guess I'll just tell him to open up the Zelda Ocarina of Time game since he was hoping to sell it for a cheaper price to buy a R4 cart. :P

k3u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people who would buy flash carts are likely to have their 3DS units updated to at least a recent firmware (if not the most recent) at any given time, and companies know this, so it's likely any product that comes out will be able to bypass locks with updates.

I see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Do you / would you consider moving?