• Views 1,294,821
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter is known to not have much anti-cheat, but consider getting rid of anything you wouldn't be able to get legitimately like fake event Palicos, illegal charms, etc.
99 of all materials is possible without cheating, it's just a "but why tho?" and its easy to get maxed out on both currencies without even trying, nevermind cheating.
Currently sitting at 7mil zenny on MH:W for PC just hunting for rare parts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LotionExplosion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You cant edit weapons' damage as everything is hard-coded (and there are no relic weapons). You'd need NTR for what you describe (and even then, such a code already exists -and spoils all fun for the game)

I tried using your save, but when I open it up in game and try to open the Guild Card, it doesn't do anything.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using your save, but when I open it up in game and try to open the Guild Card, it doesn't do anything.
you didn't read the instructions on the post with my save. Go back and read them.

hey i used the editor to try to change my gender but it didn't work. is that a known issue? how do i resolve this
you need to set it on both the guild card and player options. When you load your save, the preview will be the old gender, but once you actually load it will reflect your changes. Saving again will update the preview.

shockwave1211

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im unsure of what im doing wrong, but i export my extdata with JKSV, take it to my pc, open it with APM, change some stuff, for example money, then save, put sdcard back into 3ds and then import that save with jksv, but my money isnt changing, any idea what im doing wrong? Ive used it in the past but its been a long time so i might be forgetting something

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im unsure of what im doing wrong, but i export my extdata with JKSV, take it to my pc, open it with APM, change some stuff, for example money, then save, put sdcard back into 3ds and then import that save with jksv, but my money isnt changing, any idea what im doing wrong? Ive used it in the past but its been a long time so i might be forgetting something
if your process detailed above stands, you're forgetting to put it back on your SD.

If you're trying to edit directly off your SD, Windows puts the file in a temp folder, so your save is only modifying the temp folder copy and not the one on the SD.

Also, don't trust the save preview. Quite a bit doesn't get updated there after edits. Actually load the save and then check for changes.

Last edited by iSharingan,

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i cant even download this editor its supposed to have a exe file right ?
thats the editor well when i tried to get this off github no exe file in it so no editor
can someone plz send me the editor i want to use it to plz

YOUR LINKS DONT WORK

Last edited by APEX PREDATOR,

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant even download this editor its supposed to have a exe file right ?
thats the editor well when i tried to get this off github no exe file in it so no editor
can someone plz send me the editor i want to use it to plz

YOUR LINKS DONT WORK
The links all do work actually, that's on your end.

Reactions: iSharingan

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
The links all do work actually, that's on your end.
so why every time i try and down load this crap it wont let me links dont work on github cause the save editor IS NOT IN THE FILE THATS DOWNLOADED DUMMY on google it just scans this crap but NEVER DOWNLOADS HOWS THAT MY FAULT DIMWIT

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Seems like someone doesn't know how to use either site, but here, I'm gonna guide you despite your... attitude...

upload_2018-9-12_9-46-41.png

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so why every time i try and down load this crap it wont let me links dont work on github cause the save editor IS NOT IN THE FILE THATS DOWNLOADED DUMMY on google it just scans this crap but NEVER DOWNLOADS HOWS THAT MY FAULT DIMWIT
I know it's frustrating, but try not to lash out at other members.

Think less of github as a "download the .exe here", like you're expecting, and more of a "here's the code for this program of mine". You may be required to compile your own .exe sometimes, but as Bluespheal showed, clicking the "releases" tab will be your best bet.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's fairly self-explanatory besides that and I checked every link on the page myself, they all do indeed work. It just takes a second to read first.
kGUQ6DKBT62CuheXOmJdrA.png

Reactions: iSharingan

yanhaot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I've been using the tools to edit saves on MHG on CFW 3DS then doing a save transfer to my clean Switch.

It says there are 5 chances given for linking devices from my 3DS. If I run out, is there a way to reset the counter, or does the Nintendo server remember my 3DS hardware?

BTWyvern

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two quick questions here. Does anyone know where to find the Decoration ID values for the Equipment Editor? And if so, is it possible to add more slots to armor and weapons?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two quick questions here. Does anyone know where to find the Decoration ID values for the Equipment Editor? And if so, is it possible to add more slots to armor and weapons?
jsut add decorations to your pouch and equip them in-game. No, there's not way to add slots in Gen (weapons are the only things that gain slots on upgrade and cannot have slots added other than through normal weapon level up)

BTWyvern

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jsut add decorations to your pouch and equip them in-game. No, there's not way to add slots in Gen (weapons are the only things that gain slots on upgrade and cannot have slots added other than through normal weapon level up)
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was thinking I could add decorations to unavailable slots via the editor, hence the need for the ID list. Oh well.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking I could add decorations to unavailable slots via the editor, hence the need for the ID list. Oh well.
that was possible in 4U, but is not in Gen/GenU without editing RAM to remove/suppress the checks (game will crash if you try to view the armor skills with illegal gems and will either crash or remove the illegal gems if you take it on a quest)

Kricayus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, im fairly average in terms of using the editor, but for ththe life of me i cant figure out how to use the palico editor...ive given up at this point. I have the dovahkat for my prowler, but i want to use 2 other cats as support, can someone who knows how to use the dang thing send me 2 .catz files, one with a gatherer forte cat that has primairly looting and utility oriented stuff like pilfer, shock tripper ect and a healing forte cat thats focused on hunter support and buffing? Armor horn, gofitewin, detox and stuff? I trust mhg editors judgement. Pls D:

yanhaot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gaijinhunter's cats would be perfect for that. Just go online and ask someone in his discord channel to pass it to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1