Homebrew Anyone with HKTW consoles with B9S installed

kuroii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Need to ask for a small favor if anyone with a HKTW console is willing to help please. ^_^

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
What do you want and how can we help you? Please describe your need so we can help you and know if a real TWN console is needed.

Guys no politics here. I'm from mainland China but I don't think discussing whether Taiwan is part of China would he helpful to OP in any aspect.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, please get educated and stop with the alternative facts. Taiwan is NOT China. While it is known as the Republic of China, it is an entirely different state than China. Taiwan is the Republic of China whereas China is officially known as the People's Republic of China. To read more about its origins, check out Chinese history. Here's a spoiler: When dealing with China, if the word "People(s)" is in it, it's communism.

kuroii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Looking for someone with access to HKTW console (region change is fine as Long as it's not Luma locale changer) to help me receive a Pokemon which is only legally received on HKTW consoles.

Zhakien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for someone with access to HKTW console (region change is fine as Long as it's not Luma locale changer) to help me receive a Pokemon which is only legally received on HKTW consoles.

I'm actually planning to RNG for a HKTW Jirachi myself, so I may be able to help.

Only thing is I'm using the Luma Region Emulation and wondercards. With recent updates you're actually able to emulate the full region (3DS Region, Language, Country, and State ID).

Of course if you're looking to redeem a serial code or claim an Nintendo Wi-fi event, I doubt I can help then. It's possible a wondercard is already available that I could use to claim it for you tho.

Reactions: kuroii

kuroii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm actually planning to RNG for a HKTW Jirachi myself, so I may be able to help.

Only thing is I'm using the Luma Region Emulation and wondercards. With recent updates you're actually able to emulate the full region (3DS Region, Language, Country, and State ID).

Of course if you're looking to redeem a serial code or claim an Nintendo Wi-fi event, I doubt I can help then. It's possible a wondercard is already available that I could use to claim it for you tho.
Oh it can emulate county now? The last time I known it could only emulate region and the country stayed at whatever my original 3ds settings were, which made pokemons illegal.

If that's the case I have to update my luma as well. Still running on A9LH lol

Zhakien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh it can emulate county now? The last time I known it could only emulate region and the country stayed at whatever my original 3ds settings were, which made pokemons illegal.

If that's the case I have to update my luma as well. Still running on A9LH lol

Yeah I only recently found out about the Country and State ID emulation as well. Apparently it was added with Luma 8.0

Better language emulation:
Language (and region) emulation should now work for all games
You can now specify a country (2 letter code) and a state ID (2-digit hex integer), for example: EUR FR FR 01

Finding the country code can be a little tricky, but I found this list that should help you out.
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/country_code_list.htm

As for the state ID, what I did was gen a mon using PKHex, which lets you select the country and state For the mon you gen. Then if you use PKSM to check the Genned mon's hex code, the State ID# you need to use should be the second set of numbers in the bottom row.

Just let me know if you need any help.

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yup, country can be emulated too.

I'm more interesting in region changing my 3DS to HKTW using CTRtransfer, but the files don't seem to exist :/

Zhakien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, country can be emulated too.

I'm more interesting in region changing my 3DS to HKTW using CTRtransfer, but the files don't seem to exist :/

If I recall correctly, most HKTW mon can also be claimed on EUR systems, so you can try the EUR CTRtransfer.

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If I recall correctly, most HKTW mon can also be claimed on EUR systems, so you can try the EUR CTRtransfer.

While that's true, I want a nand that is purely HKTW, so I don't even need to do country spoofing.
That's probably just another pipedream, tho..

Zhakien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Zhakien,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...