Hacking Anyone wanna help me build woodm3 v1.16?

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
The fixed YSM3 works. Thanks for that!
smile.gif
. The only bug I could find was graphics artifacts when saving but that could be from DMA. It doesn't crash the game so I don't mind. Thanks again! I'll buy GSDD once it gets out in the EU.

tolomeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi gaboros, thnx for the YSM3, but it doesn´t work for me...
I can´t load the new golden sun, every time i try to it says: "disk errcode=-81"
Anybody knows what it means?
I'm using an M3 DS Real card with a 4GB SD Card and I can load the other game without problems.

Thnx for your work
gbasp.gif

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
tolomeo said:
hi gaboros, thnx for the YSM3, but it doesn´t work for me...
I can´t load the new golden sun, every time i try to it says: "disk errcode=-81"
Anybody knows what it means?

Thnx for your work
gbasp.gif

Try to defragment your sd card. If it doesn't help backup and format it. (if it not fat32 then format to fat32) It must work!
biggrin.gif

Nerva

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gaboros said:
Sorry guys!

I made a big mistake in my latest version. But I fixed it now. And I tasted Golden Sun now make saves and I loads and goes through the Saving title!
biggrin.gif

Give it an other try but now it must work! In the last version I didn't test the game just tried to load. Then loaded and I turned if my DS. Now I tested till making a new game. So it must work, but give it a try and leave comment here.

yep working for me now and big thnx, i really dont know why it didnt work for me before, but guess was the ttmenu.sys, well just replaced the dats before

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Lubbo said:
i love you
biggrin.gif
i finally got it working!!

No problem! I think your problem was that you just exchanged the infolib, extinfo, savlib.dat files. For YSM3 it is now always enough. The best thing you can do is update all if the files from a new TTMENU version. And for YSM3 you also have to create files with patches. That is the way when you can fully update it. Maybe that is why you version didn't worked, and mine worked.
biggrin.gif

lyc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to post and say thanks to anyone and everyone who has worked on this. After a little trouble shooting (I'm a newb) I got it all to work, and I couldn't thank you enough.

Excelsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks gaboros. I really dont get why I couldnt do it myself; as far as computer stuff is concerned I'm pretty darn good usually. I build computers and fix them so updating files should've been a cakewalk.
sleep.gif

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Excelsis said:
Thanks gaboros. I really dont get why I couldnt do it myself; as far as computer stuff is concerned I'm pretty darn good usually. I build computers and fix them so updating files should've been a cakewalk.
sleep.gif

You have to patch the r4patch.dat and then copy it as m3patch.dat. That is the trick on it!
biggrin.gif

Kholdy4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Any chance of this ever working on GMP-Z003 cards? Really getting quite annoyed with its horrible compatibility. =/

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
Sorry guys!

I made a big mistake in my latest version. But I fixed it now. And I tasted Golden Sun now make saves and I loads and goes through the Saving title!
biggrin.gif

Give it an other try but now it must work! In the last version I didn't test the game just tried to load. Then loaded and I turned if my DS. Now I tested till making a new game. So it must work, but give it a try and leave comment here.

Thanks a million Gaboros! all working withyour latest 6.40 update!

need to test with decrypted TRON!

CHEERS Mate!

Sadman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much!
biggrin.gif

If this has the same compatiblity as RetroGameFan's release, "5356 - Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors (U)" should still have problems, right?

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I unzipped the YSM3.rar version 6.40 from the website and placed those three folders onto my M3iZero after formatting the SDcard I placed the games in the root of the folder and I'm getting the error code -4

Did I miss a step?

Edit1: I went to the link you provided for the updated extinfo, infolib, and savlib.dats. And now instead of an error code I get white screens...could you point me in the right direction?

Before placing the YSM3 files on my SD card I had the normal M3 Sakura, so I got rid of all that stuff I think I missed a step or a file, I just don't know which one.

Edit2: Got it all worked out, Golden Sun works fine along with the other games that I tested...now if only there was a way to scroll through the games faster or a nicer way of viewing them...awell I'll figure that out later I guess.

Excelsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gaboros said:
Excelsis said:
sleep.gif

You have to patch the r4patch.dat and then copy it as m3patch.dat. That is the trick on it!
biggrin.gif

Oh, well d'oh, obviously I had no idea about that. Been out of the loop for well over a year, didnt need these kinds of things for M3 back then. Good to know for next time though. Thanks again.
smile.gif

Nimexicatl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RaveFlyz said:
So I unzipped the YSM3.rar version 6.40 from the website and placed those three folders onto my M3iZero after formatting the SDcard I placed the games in the root of the folder and I'm getting the error code -4

Did I miss a step?

Edit1: I went to the link you provided for the updated extinfo, infolib, and savlib.dats. And now instead of an error code I get white screens...could you point me in the right direction?

Before placing the YSM3 files on my SD card I had the normal M3 Sakura, so I got rid of all that stuff I think I missed a step or a file, I just don't know which one.

Edit2: Got it all worked out, Golden Sun works fine along with the other games that I tested...now if only there was a way to scroll through the games faster or a nicer way of viewing them...awell I'll figure that out later I guess.

Ah, bro, I'm in the same jam, how did you get it to work? Please tell me, I've been trying to get it to work for hours
smile.gif

Edit: figured it out thanks to Lubbo!!! Woohoo!

vader75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks gaboros for updating YSM3. YSM3 is the only reason I keep using my M3 Real. How do you patch the r4patch.dat?

hyperhouse91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nerva said:
gaboros said:
Sorry guys!

biggrin.gif

yep working for me now and big thnx, i really dont know why it didnt work for me before, but guess was the ttmenu.sys, well just replaced the dats before

Everything is well with M3DS Real, but will this fix work on cards with gmp-z003 (M3i Zero)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo