Hacking Anyone wanna help me build woodm3 v1.16?

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Freezer6 said:
How do you patch the r4patch.dat?

Look at the original ninetail files with YSM3. You also can see r4patch.dat and m3patch.dat it look like the same but not. Very little differences between the two file. From that difference you can make a patch file. And I used this patch file on RetroGamesFan r4patch.dat. So if you want to update YSM3 manually download put infolib.dat extinfo.dat savlib.dat from Retro's release and put on the TTMenu folder. Then put the r4patch.dat in the YSMenu folder then copy it. Rename the copied version of R4patch.dat to m3patch.dat then patch the m3patch.dat with the method mentioned above.

If it too confusing the easiest way can do is wait for me, download the package I have made and copy all of the files from there to you SD Card. ^^

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Golden Sun works now, but 999 still freezes and has some graphical glitches...

Seems we have to wait for a patch for this one
unsure.gif

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Downloaded the new YSMENU3 (fixed version), Mario Miniland runs ,but Golden Sun still two white Screens( deleted ttmenu.sys and get all new files from Filebeam)

Any Idea?

Still thx for the update!

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@MasterMan

You only need to copy the ysmenu.nds,ttmenu and ysmenu folder to the root of your Card not the sytem folder which is included in the ysmenu3 package...keep you originall System Folder which was on your card all the time....hope it helps

Greetz

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there a way to patch Wood R4 to use on M3 Real or at least update the final version of M3 Ninetail? (I believe that the last version was 1.15)

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Freezer6 said:
Downloaded the new YSMENU3 (fixed version), Mario Miniland runs ,but Golden Sun still two white Screens( deleted ttmenu.sys and get all new files from Filebeam)

Any Idea?

Did you changed all of the files? Because changin the infolib, extinfo and savlib.dat isn't enough. Put YSMenu and TTMenu folder on your sd card from the fixed version. It must work!

999 has problems, maybe we have to wait for a patch or for extinfo.dat update.

tolomeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gaboros said:
tolomeo said:
hi gaboros, thnx for the YSM3, but it doesn´t work for me...
I can´t load the new golden sun, every time i try to it says: "disk errcode=-81"
Anybody knows what it means?

Thnx for your work
gbasp.gif

Try to defragment your sd card. If it doesn't help backup and format it. (if it not fat32 then format to fat32) It must work!
biggrin.gif

Ok, I formated it and it works now, thanks you very much
yaywii.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gaboros said:
Freezer6 said:

Any Idea?

Did you changed all of the files? Because changin the infolib, extinfo and savlib.dat isn't enough. Put YSMenu and TTMenu folder on your sd card from the fixed version. It must work!

I'm just curious, where do you get the Ysmenu which you then change into YSM3? Because the official site is down for me.

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Fel said:
gaboros said:
Freezer6 said:

Any Idea?

I'm just curious, where do you get the Ysmenu which you then change into YSM3? Because the official site is down for me.

I have the files in my computer. And the original YSM3 was made my Xeno... I updated it with RetroGameFan's dat files, and patched everything to work. (because if you get the original ysm3 and you put all of the dat files in it, it won't load all of the new games.)

D2Meep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to thank you for putting this together thankfully I have 2 of the first versions of the Mi3 Zero and it worked perfectly for my cart but my mothers I had to format the card then copy everything back on it. Now hers is working too!
happy.gif

Something I would like to mention is that with sakura if you deleted too many games off the sdhc card. the defrag checker or file checker w/e is was would lock up at 96% for me anyhow the point is on Windows 7 when I pluged the card in it wolud say that i needed to scan and repair the card which i never did because in vista stuff like that meant format the card. Anyhow mine didn't do it and loaded golden sun just fine after that tt file was created but on my moms it asked to scan and fix it i ignored it like i ussaly do and I got an error after the file was created i formated and then it worked just fine so I suggest that if your O/S (Operating System) i.e windows 7/vista asks to scan and fix it just copy all your games to your desktop and format personally i backed up my sakura system folder also but this will save you from having to recopy everything back on the card a second time.

Nanoflot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
East Timor
Hi,

currently I'm trying to woodM3 1.19 to patch.
I can not promise anything just something I want to do everything I can.
I just loving lord found out something important that might help me move forward.

And although I'm far from the wood woodm3 rpg was patched but this is wrong.

for wood m3 of wood was patched r4 so I've added it again hopefully get.

mfg

Nanoflot

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
ninovalenti said:
i dont want to lie but i think ive succefully made woodm3 1.19

Source cod is only up to 1.17 so you only can make 1.17, because you have to make it from the source cod. I found out the method how can I build/update WoodM3 and I have also updated it to 1.17 and I use this version. But don't ask to share this, it is not allowed to do that.
You will have two thing to update it. The waio source code and the woodrpg source code. You also have to make the changes on the waio source code to support the newest wood source because it won't work. Very hard but possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...