Any work on ps1/N64 cores for Wii u

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there's a bounty out I was wondering if any work has been made it would be super cool since all my emulation games are on retro arch using crazymac setup and it looks super cool so having N64/ps1 conventual there would be nice cause it's kinda annoying using wiivc to play PS1/n64

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
answer is no and i dont know if we will ever get anything of that sort on wiiu, for sure not n64 because no one even tried, for ps1 they tried but left it like 1/4 of the way and dropped it.

if you dont like using vwii then dont, just use your ps1 and n64 :P or make the emulators for wiiu mode yourself.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Yep.

I don't know any PS1/N64 emulators that are made natively for Wii U. Just use WiiSXRX (PS1) and Wii64/Not64 (N64) (both for original Wii but compatible with Wii U) with Wii U forwarders compatible with vWii overclock enabled (cafe2wii and sign_c2w_patcher).

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
answer is no and i dont know if we will ever get anything of that sort on wiiu, for sure not n64 because no one even tried, for ps1 they tried but left it like 1/4 of the way and dropped it.

if you dont like using vwii then dont, just use your ps1 and n64 :P or make the emulators for wiiu mode yourself.
Ok I'll make the Emulators my self I'll also add a switch core and maybe even a ps5 core thank😊

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok then why don't people who make homebrew for us for free who have their own lives and other stuff to do instead drop everything and slave away making homebrew so we can save the act of clicking a few more buttons?:P

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing is there are a lot of people in the community who actually think and talk the way I'm satirically talking I rember when citra 3ds emulator was realesed for switch a amazing software and such a hard working team someone said this is cool and all but when is the Wii u emulator going to come out I don't imagine it would be that hard since it's weaker.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, i forgot how much of a mess N64 is on the Wii U.
It's really not too bad. Most games can be injected and work great. You do have to go out of your way to remove the dark filter for each VC game and inject, but that's not a big deal.

Beyond that, the latest versions of Not64 and Wii64 Rice seem to cover just about any other N64 game you could want to play at full or near full speeds when overclocked.

I would love a native N64 emulator for the Wii U, but all the same, I'm not sure there is an N64 game that I can't enjoy on my Wii U (even with the Game Pad if desired) already at this time.

Reactions: Ollibolli1985

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Reactions: Ollibolli1985

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Can you tell me, how to do it for WiiU VC N64 games?
Sorry i wasn't clear, the one i mentioned was for Wii (vWii) VC N64 games.

For Wii U VC N64 games, look these threads:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiu-vi...re-dark-filter-and-widescreen-support.517158/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/install-fixed-n64-games-without-dark-filter-on-wii-u-tutorial.526283/

If you want to make Wii U N64 VC injects without dark filter, @NicoAICP's UWUVCI has the option for disable dark filter, download here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-uwuvci-injectiine.486781/

Zeox-gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello friends, I'm not so good at English, I'm Brazilian, and I have a YouTube channel called zeox gamer, there I have PCSX-REARMED for WII U, go to my channel to download and see the tutorial my voice is there in Portuguese but, watching the video for you to understand, subscribe to the channel if you liked it and those who want to support the channel would be very good too, here we are two videos,

1 how to install retroarch:

2 how to add the emulators including, PS1 Neo, Geo CD and Sega CD with bios:

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E