ROM Hack Any Mugen no Frontier Exceed translation teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoranth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any team starting to/available to translate Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Mugen no Frontier Exceed? yeah, damn big name, but nevermind.
The first game was just AWESOME, and this one is expected to be even better, so, will anyone translate it or are we gonna wait for USA version? x.x"

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
hmm just used the search function located on the top of the page and used metacrawler to look for it just in case took less then 5 minutes but I'm sure that unless someone starts one there is no translation group for mugen no frontier exceed.
maybe you should try translating it yourself

Thoranth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
talesmeister said:
wkwkwkw that's right, what u need is the undub version when the US version is out
Actually, Atlus don't dub this game. At least, it didn't, and hope it doesn't.
I asked for a translation because there was a translation project for SRTOGS:EF. And when Pokémon HGSS, everybody knew it would come USA too, but on a few time there were more than one translation of the game. Well, just hope some fan like me shows up D:

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Thoranth said:
talesmeister said:
wkwkwkw that's right, what u need is the undub version when the US version is out
Actually, Atlus don't dub this game. At least, it didn't, and hope it doesn't.
I asked for a translation because there was a translation project for SRTOGS:EF. And when Pokémon HGSS, everybody knew it would come USA too, but on a few time there were more than one translation of the game. Well, just hope some fan like me shows up D:

Anyone who wastes their time translating a game that's guaranteed to come out in English is stupid.

I'm sorry but they are and I'm not taking it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro