Any good VHS movies to rent tonight at Blockbuster?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,777
  • Replies 38
  • Likes 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Better yet would be to get a VHS to DVD recorder, and bunch blank dvd's....:evil:

I used to do two VHS' one with the original movie or whatever the other a blank tape recording it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One time me and my cousin saw this cover and of course, we had to rent it

Xe7fhJw.jpg

It's a classic we still talk about it today

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
I used to do two VHS' one with the original movie or whatever the other a blank tape recording it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One time me and my cousin saw this cover and of course, we had to rent it

Xe7fhJw.jpg

It's a classic we still talk about it today

Haahh, Shakes!! I love this movie.. One of Bobcat's early works! Damn he's a good comic!

Last edited by KimKong,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A what at what?
Oh damn, Scott never knew. Blockbuster was a video rental store. I think the final one closed before they was born. You could rent vhs and dvd there. You could also rent video games. They were quite popular. At the time, Netflix was a service that would mail you dvds. GameFly and RedOctane were services that mailed you video games. Blockbuster and Hollywood video couldn’t compete with. I think I have a blockbuster card somewhere in our garage. You had to be a member to rent there. It was like a library card. WAIT! DO THEY EVEN HAVE LIBRARY CARDS NOW??

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh damn, Scott never knew. Blockbuster was a video rental store. I think the final one closed before they was born. You could rent vhs and dvd there. You could also rent video games. They were quite popular. At the time, Netflix was a service that would mail you dvds. GameFly and RedOctane were services that mailed you video games. Blockbuster and Hollywood video couldn’t compete with. I think I have a blockbuster card somewhere in our garage. You had to be a member to rent there. It was like a library card. WAIT! DO THEY EVEN HAVE LIBRARY CARDS NOW??

supposedly blockbuster had the opportunity to buy netflix for like 30 million dollars before it got big. possibly the biggest mistake that company ever made.

D

Deleted User

OP

Believe it or not there is one still open to this day, there were two but I think the other shut down in 2020.

https://commercialobserver.com/2020...he,comes from Blockbuster-branded merchandise.

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
If you like nostalgia that's fine by me, it's just that I don't like people when they shame others for not knowing something or complaining about today's generation.
"back in my day vhs' where the best, how did you not know thing existed?!?!, kids nowadays are so spoiled!" etc.

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
If you like nostalgia that's fine by me, it's just that I don't like people when they shame others for not knowing something or complaining about today's generation.
"back in my day vhs' where the best, how did you not know thing existed?!?!, kids nowadays are so spoiled!" etc.
Oh great, you just came here to get that off your chest, did you?
And also, who are you talking to..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...