Any alternative to IRshell for 6.61 PRO-C Infinity

PHATboy1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been itching to do some trolling, however, I the intellectually impaired idiot that I am don't want to downgrade and I am stuck. Are there any alternatives or something similar? As a bonus, I want to use the remote to finally turn on my TV with all the buttons broken and the remote missing. thanks :D

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
We have been thinking about adding this feature to ARK's Custom Launcher, the closest thing to a 6.60 irShell that we currently have.

Reactions: V800

PHATboy1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have been thinking about adding this feature to ARK's Custom Launcher, the closest thing to a 6.60 irShell that we currently have
2 questions:

How do I switch to ark?

How do I switch to ark while keeping my game save data + games?

Btw thank you for responding to my previous question.
Post automatically merged:

We have been thinking about adding this feature to ARK's Custom Launcher, the closest thing to a 6.60 irShell that we currently have.
OMG, you're THE ACID_SNAKE??????????????

THANKS FOR REVOLUTIONIZING MODDING!!!!!!!
1716566542462.png

Post automatically merged:

Based on what you said Acid_snake i think ill wait until there is a IRshell for ark until then I will be here :D

Last edited by PHATboy1000,
  • Love
Reactions: Acid_Snake

SAKyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its a feature that kind of fell away because only the 1000s have the IR port but I would be so incredibly excited if y'all added this feature. I have been wanting a working IR solution for the psp again forever!

Is it a difficult thing to add? its been a while since I last looked into why a solution didn't exist on later firmware. Did Sony remove IR specific functions in later firmware?

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know its a feature that kind of fell away because only the 1000s have the IR port but I would be so incredibly excited if y'all added this feature. I have been wanting a working IR solution for the psp again forever!

Is it a difficult thing to add? its been a while since I last looked into why a solution didn't exist on later firmware. Did Sony remove IR specific functions in later firmware?
Well for starters I have a TV that lacks a remote (currently using the Wii U's gamepad), so I'm the first one interested in this feature.
But right now I'm a bit overwhelmed by real life job (and a cold that I caught the other day after sleeping all night with the AC lol) so it'll take a while until we have something interesting.

krazynez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have something that is almost done. Its a bit hard without an oscilloscope. I can dump the full set for buttons but replay has to be setup properly to send back the commands. I have it set to a fix cmd just to test my power button, however seems like something is still a bit off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: how many girlfriends is too many