My psp 2004 cfw is 6.60 ME-2.3. im thinking over update to 6.61 Pro-C. Should i do it ?

xFlesk

OP
Trophies
Website
thecompany.pl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello
Well I am thinking of updating my console to the latest firmware. My PSP 2004 is currently at version 6.60 ME-2.3 and everything works as expected (all plugins, skins, programs, games etc).
However, the fact that I don't have the latest CFW bites me ;)
I've heard that the difference between 6.60 and 6.61 is negligible and that I may encounter problems with the operation of some plugins and skins after switching to a newer system.
Do you think it is worth switching to the latest CFW 6.61 Pro-C Infinity ?
I am grateful for any advice

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My PSP 2004 is currently at version 6.60 ME-2.3 and everything works as expected (all plugins, skins, programs, games etc).
So apparently there is no problem, or I am wrong? 🤔
However, the fact that I don't have the latest CFW bites me.
Then you should muzzle it, otherwise you might catch some disease (rabies or other...🤣).
Do you think it is worth switching to the latest CFW 6.61 Pro-C Infinity ?
I bet you already know the answer: absolutely not! Rather dash off to play with your favorite title and think no more about it. Why want to complicate your life? 😉

Reactions: xFlesk

xFlesk

OP
Trophies
Website
thecompany.pl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bet you already know the answer: absolutely not! Rather dash off to play with your favorite title and think no more about it. Why want to complicate your life? 😉

wow :D thank You for a great answer
i was thinking, maybe PRO cfw have some adventages over ME ? that's why I was thinking of an update, but as you mentioned, it's probably not worth it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM