Translation Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Koro-sensei Daihouimou (Assasination Classroom) - Translation Project

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Is this dead?
Nope
i have reccently discovered this project and was wondering how far you guys are?
also do you update monthly or just at random times?
Some posts ago I showcased some progress. The project has been on pause for two months since I'm prioritizing some stuff ATM, but I will later get back to it, maybe in another couple of months.

Reactions: Doux91

quoctuan2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
t1.png

new mission on dlc. 11 mission on player and 6 mission on Koro-sensei. it's really hard. I took 4 hours to finish all missons on dlc. @Chelsea_Fantasy

Revolutionry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nope

Some posts ago I showcased some progress. The project has been on pause for two months since I'm prioritizing some stuff ATM, but I will later get back to it, maybe in another couple of months.
do you have any idea how much is left on the project? idealy in % just to have a better idea of it; I assume this get asked a lot so I apologize for that

quoctuan2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
new koro-sensei change room on dlc, nagisa,karma,kayano head and so many thing on dlc...
dlc

Reactions: Sliter

Malforme

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone please post a link to what has been translated thus far. I just got the game recently and am working on a 100% file as well as a speedrun but I cant understand the submission most of the missions i can figure out on my own so i dont really need those or the story just specifically the submissions but im interested in as much as someones willing to spare

Reactions: quoctuan2003

GamerboyHD_Keks

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You guys have to update the Download Link due ZippyShare Died upload it using mediafire or something i hope it isnt dead PLS CONTINUE
Post automatically merged:

Nope

PLS Come Back its June 2023 already!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
You guys have to update the Download Link due ZippyShare Died upload it using mediafire or something i hope it isnt dead PLS CONTINUE

PLS Come Back its June 2023 already!
Bro, don't rush it. It's their decision whether they can / want to continue or not.

Reactions: Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Bro, don't rush it. It's their decision whether they can / want to continue or not.

When I finish XEB+, I will focus on what's left here. I will, but I need to focus on one thing at the time.

It was "updated" since ages ago... Just check page 23.
Also, since it seems people likes downloads from external sites, I added pixeldrain.

Can someone please post a link to what has been translated thus far. I just got the game recently and am working on a 100% file as well as a speedrun but I cant understand the submission most of the missions i can figure out on my own so i dont really need those or the story just specifically the submissions but im interested in as much as someones willing to spare
I might consider this later on, if some issues are fixed

Last edited by Chelsea_Fantasy,

Personne

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Are you still working on it ? If you are is there a beta version online ?

Is there a version available already ? If not and it is still under work may I help ?

I will show you "some" progress
View attachment 272928
View attachment 272929
View attachment 272930
View attachment 272931
View attachment 272932
View attachment 272933
View attachment 272934
View attachment 272935
View attachment 272938
View attachment 272939

This is one of the biggest pains:
Check how the "Map" text is smaller than the area. The game does some maths based on monospaced chars, so this is quite painful to fix. Also trimming the instructions to fit the text area below is a must-do.
View attachment 272936
Compare to this now:
View attachment 272937
See what I mean?

I need free time or a very kind person to work for me for free so I can focus on my hobbies...

Here, but I don't do monthly progress reports
I can work for free !

ElgerElg

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It's completely dead? Very poor that no English translate in open source. Just I like Assassination classroom but all game on Japanese language :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill