Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
2DS with cracked screen, don't know what firmware it's on.
I'm assuming in the 9.x but how can I tell? eShop asks for update. Internet Browser is completely unused and fresh.
Can I use homebrew? I'm assuming no, but I'm double checking.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
What? You need to fix the screen to tell what firmware it is and then we could tell you your options. If you know when was the last time it was used we might guess but you'll still need to get a new screen to use it. :P

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Obviously I'm going to replace the screen soon, but assuming it's not on >9.2, what can I do?
We can piece it together with what the updates brought. I'm 100% sure it's above 9.6 since the HOME Menu layout is available, but it's not on 10.2 since eShop asks for an update? Does that help anything? What else do I need to tell?

You're probably gonna want to fix that screen before messing around with homebrew anyway.
No, I really don't.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well if it's on 9.9 or lower I bealive you can use browserhax with tubehax dns and set up themehax. But I still think you should've waited until you had your 3ds fixed before asking what to do with it. That way we could tell you what your available options are without guessing. If it's on 10.1 or something you'll ask what can you do with it again once you fix it.

Reactions: MsMidnight

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Well if it's on 9.9 or lower I bealive you can use browserhax you tubehax dns and set up themehax. But I still think you should've waited until you had your 3ds fixed before asking what to do with it. That way we could tell you what your available options are without guessing. If it's on 10.1 or something you'll ask what can you do with it again once you fix it.
I don't feel like replacing my screen right now. I have the screen and everything. I just got it. It's not my first interaction with homebrew.
Okay. If I'm on 9.9 and lower what are my options? If I'm on 10.0, what are my options?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
1.ironHax Up to 10.2 (Requires the eshop game Ironfall Invasion V1.1 Or lower!)
2.ootHax Up to 10.2 (Requires the game TLOZ Ocarina Of Time)
3.browserhax Up to 10.1
(Requires Internet Connection)
4.homemenuhax (Themehax) Up to 10.1
5.ninjhax up to 10.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...