Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants to help out and be given access to the OP in order to keep it updated with new information while Jojse isn't around, send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

I just need 2-3 responsible members who plan on following this thread closely, so only the first three who PM me will be given access. You must have a clean track record with no warnings.

Once the positions have been filled, it will say so at the top of first post in BIG RED LETTERS, so please check there before you PM me. Thanks!

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
two questions

1. do legit saves on 6.0+ retail carts(like Zelda between worlds) work correctly now if trying to resume play on a 3DS using gateway classic mode or are the keys still corrupted?

2. I recall it being mentioned there was going to be some sort of anti update feature added so that it would be safe to leave wifi on without new firmware downloading or trying to install. did this feature make it in?

kirillov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I only want to know if it contains brick code or not... i don´t want another bricked 3ds :toot:

hypertek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to give this a spin before i go to bed, but looks like their server is showing up a blank page.. i guess i will try in the morning.

handsome1987

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You must create an emuNAND partition first, otherwise it would update your 3DS and you will lose the ability to use the flashcard.

I already have done that because i updated it already to firmware 6 on the emunand partition so can i update it again now to firmware 7?
Or must i create a emunand partition again

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I already have done that because i updated it already to firmware 6 on the emunand partition so can i update it again now to firmware 7?
Or must i create a emunand partition again

You can keep using the same emuNAND. While being in Gateway mode (with emuNAND) update from System Settings.

midnight1001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok so i just downloaded the 2.1 update. (im upgrading from the beta 2.0 firmware) I put the launcher on my sd card and all my games on a exfat micro sd. But now for some reason when i try to enter gateway mode or hold L while selecting ds profile the 3ds crashes back to the main menu and says
"an error has occured forcing the software to close The system will now restart"
SOmebody please help this firmware has been nothing but trouble for me so far... :(

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok so i just downloaded the 2.1 update. (im upgrading from the beta 2.0 firmware) I put the launcher on my sd card and all my games on a exfat micro sd. But now for some reason when i try to enter gateway mode or hold L while selecting ds profile the 3ds crashes back to the main menu and says
"an error has occured forcing the software to close The system will now restart"
SOmebody please help this firmware has been nothing but trouble for me so far... :(

Reapply Gateway installer (Blue cart).

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just out of curiosity. Is it possible with the new Gateway 3DS Omega 2.1 to download & play the new streetpass games? Meaning, possible they are being dumped. Not sure if this applies to the "online" rules.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just out of curiosity. Is it possible with the new Gateway 3DS Omega 2.1 to download & play the new streetpass games? Meaning, possible they are being dumped. Not sure if this applies to the "online" rules.

I bet they are going to be 3DSWare if they ever get dumped.

Newoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers man, what a day. :) spoiled now. Does saving work now. or do ya still have toi home and press X....

Sometimes that wouldnt save for me and id lose progress, it would just hang.

Cant wait to try this

I have been playing Pokemon X for a couple hours and haven't had a problem saving at all in game. I still do the home+X to close my games. But I have always done that. I guess it's just an extra precaution. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas