Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
gamesquest1

This is offtopic but I've set up SpillPassPi and its fantastic.

Now I can play bravely default and build up my village.
yeah it is pretty cool, but it made me feel sad i had took months collecting puzzle pieces on streetpass had like 800/900 then set spillpass up for like 30 mins and finished it all off XD

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to 2.1 omega, installed a trimmed Harmoknight, and it worked flawlessly. I hope more eshop releases show up.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I upgraded to 2.1 omega, installed a trimmed Harmoknight, and it worked flawlessly. I hope more eshop releases show up.

We just need GW to come up with a way to dump eshop games and the floodgates will open.

Look at the influx of JP rom dumps.

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, Gateway never ceases to amaze me... Although I won't be playing the eshop games, I appluade GW for their efforts in keeping their customers satisfied! Keep it up!

lamerena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Am I suppose to remove the red card everytime I power on my 3ds? Because it show black screen whenever I power on with the red card but when I remove it it startup properly. I can only insert the red card when I go into the gateway selection menu then it work after that

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to create a new emunand from 2.1. I upated the emunand, and it told me it'd restart. It rebooted to the stock 4.5. But when I try to load GW, it stays black. Is emunand creation broken now?

EDIT: Third time is the charm.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ripped my bros copy of pokemon x and getting corrupt save. Only way to fix that by untrimming and trimming or is there a method using the device itself? on my mobile and cant get at PC. :(
Hold Up + X + B on that screen, you can delete the save file. No need to trim/untrim.
anyone care to post the checksums? might be nice to validate the file ;)
I posted the checksums on Page 2:

File: GW_OMEGA_2.1_RELEASE.zip
CRC-32: 3fa52e9f
MD4: 630111f330f7bdca0e939f6bcd4ada50
MD5: 15bb67b0956ba2c53a09c6966a88af1b
SHA-1: 3847bc7c147b8d97ec4e77347c92c899118ff2ae

File: Launcher.dat
CRC-32: d33fcd72
MD4: 97a946a51c3bd83567ed9fd0d1b94acf
MD5: 5dcfcbaa4f930ed62d2a1358f8b9d83a
SHA-1: cdfa5e85d2e8a18567d646e1fc185ebda4db7eb7

Reactions: Gizmo1k

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wow... I bet people who were saying eShop support would take years and Gateway would never do it (because they were going to abandon their cart and all) must be crawling under a rock just about now.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I bet people who were saying eShop support would take years and Gateway would never do it (because they were going to abandon their cart and all) must be crawling under a rock just about now.
profi200 , the one who went on and on about his pseudo-knowledge about the FPGA not being updateable, has evidently limited his profile. Funny how hiding > admitting made-up BS was wrong.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are pretending now they always supported gateway and believed in them
last week they had all torches and pitchforks in hand banging on gateways door and now they pretend none of that happened

and that guy on the chinese forum obviously had no idea what he was talking about
just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
they are pretending now they always supported gateway and believed in them
last week they had all torches and pitchforks in hand banging on gateways door and now they pretend none of that happened

and that guy on the chinese forum obviously had no idea what he was talking about
just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks
Wow. The chinese forum thing turned out to be a huge pile of shit. The guy was making things up as he went and people belived him basically because he wasn't writing in English. That's why I always prefer the "wait and see approach". And smealum basically crushed that whole 6.3 needs a proccessor idea et all... it's basically an extension of the DS Profile exploit.

Beauitul, man... beautiful.

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not just on the Chinese guy but also users who spread the rumors and were gullible enough to believe them *cough* *cough*.. but that's off-topic

On topic: I'm.really looking forward for the 3d classics... oh and had anyone noticed that videos on eshop of virtual console games look better (less pixelated) when 3d is on rather than off?

Reactions: weatMod

midnight1001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah I tried to run a copy of animal crossing it said corrupt save and prompted me to delete it which I did. I the. Created a new save and saved my game and quit after I made a new village. But when I booted my 3ds back up and tried to go back on animal crossing later it said corrupt save again!!
Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch