ksanislo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Horizontal overflow no matter the viewport width
- Table doesn't have a margin unlike everything else on the page
- The page navigation is centered according to the viewport, not the table itself
- Bootstrap is kinda bland (just my opinion)

There's an alternate interface someone else wrote that you're free to try out. It takes a while to load though, and doesn't indicate that's what it's doing...

https://shameless-inc.github.io

The primary intent of the titledb isn't the web interface, it's an API that can be used by anyone who wants to make something. So you can write your own interface, or a home-brew installer like Homebr3w or FBI that uses the data feed on the 3DS itself.

If you want to take a look at the HTML source, you're more than welcome to offer fixes. Just send me an improved version of the index.html and I'll consider switching it out. And the whole thing will be a github project when /v1 is ready as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there any moderation queue? It's possible to brick the 3ds from userland CIA, so unmoderated submissions aren't good. Luckily they have only been rick rolls.

There isn't yet, but I'm working on a full rewrite for the backend that will fix this and a pile of other drawbacks of the current version.

Reactions: TheCruel

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, this is cool. I threw LOVE into it. :'v It's a really good way to find homebrew. I suggest a more robust upload method, that allows to include github project links, and maybe a forum thread link? Else it works pretty well!

ksanislo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

ksanislo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, this is cool. I threw LOVE into it. :'v It's a really good way to find homebrew. I suggest a more robust upload method, that allows to include github project links, and maybe a forum thread link? Else it works pretty well!

The upcoming rewrite is based around a project/app type model, and can connect an assortment of .cia, .3dsx/smdh/xml, or a9lh .bin files to a project. I'm pretty sure it lines up more like what you're wanting, it's just not ready to go to production yet. It will be released when it's ready, but I don't have an ETA set so far. The new API demo is up at http://dev.titledb.com for programmers to play with now however.

D

Deleted User

I'll look into it. I saw you removed the eucloid repo from your stuff and I cleared that entry earlier today, so maybe something in the GitHub scanner is stuck now.
Yeah, earlier, I was trying to add Eucliod into a "hb-repo" git but it failed as well

D

Deleted User

I've deprecated my fork of Nanquitas's BootNTR, is there a way you can clear it?

yoshimashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone link me to the cia version of this? i once had it but had to restore an old nand that didn't have this cia installed and i cant seem to find it again. i just know that i found the cia after reading a comment off a thread

ksanislo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone link me to the cia version of this? i once had it but had to restore an old nand that didn't have this cia installed and i cant seem to find it again. i just know that i found the cia after reading a comment off a thread
Are you looking for the app "Homebr3w" by chance? That's the stand alone installer that pulls from titledb. There's also a TitleDB install menu inside the more recent versions of the FBI app as well.

The latest releases for both can be found on the website itself, https://titledb.com/

Xana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where else to post this, but the "InputProc" program listed on the site uses the same titleid as the US version of Persona Q.

ksanislo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where else to post this, but the "InputProc" program listed on the site uses the same titleid as the US version of Persona Q.
Thanks for reporting this. I've delisted the offending title since it seems to be a fork and there's a newer build of the official tree with a better ID.

It should also be reported to the author of the app if anyone knows how to get ahold of whoever owns https://github.com/Kazo/InputRedirection

ksanislo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting "Found Undefined" messages while trying to add the zip archives from https://github.com/esoteric-programmer/lemmings_3ds/releases and https://github.com/ApacheThunder/NTR_Launcher/releases . It would be nice if these could be updated from within Homebr3w, but I don't see how I could be doing something wrong.
lemmings has been fixed, it seems that the backend collected a corrupted .zip file which it couldn't extract a cia from. I've cleared it out and things have added normally. The NTR_Launcher is a different issue... TDB intentionally rejects it due to the titleID not matching typical homebrew apps (000480044B4B4750) ... I'll have to do a bit of research on what all the extra flags being set here are, but this is most likely an issue that needs corrected on the build side of this app.

Is there a way to replace or add conjointly the current alternative to Star Updater from gnmmarechal since the original developer has stated that he wwould not work on the homebrew for a long time ?
https://github.com/gnmmarechal/StarUpdater/releases

My upload is always rejected/
This one is also pretty easy to explain, you're trying to upload with an identical titleID to the original, which is rejected since you aren't authorized to replaced that title with your own version. At the minimum, you need to change the value for the UniqueId: in the .rsf file, but I'd highly encourage renaming the project so they can be differentiated in the list.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
lemmings has been fixed, it seems that the backend collected a corrupted .zip file which it couldn't extract a cia from. I've cleared it out and things have added normally. The NTR_Launcher is a different issue... TDB intentionally rejects it due to the titleID not matching typical homebrew apps (000480044B4B4750) ... I'll have to do a bit of research on what all the extra flags being set here are, but this is most likely an issue that needs corrected on the build side of this app.

Hm, does TDB has DSiWare homebrew CIA support?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: