XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
bula said:
pepxl said:
bula said:
pepxl said:
Ill redo a version of CFG and post all others at the same time, bare in mind i cant work on these constantly so ill need time to get them throw together, so plz be patient and ill do my best for you guys

Neogamma forwarder code dumps at exit with neogamma8_r15, it does not code dumps if I started from HBC. My old forwarder does the same thing. Any idea?

ive tried several forwarders with Rev8 beta's and all DSI on exit, im not pointing fingers but it might be Rev8 itself thats why the hybrid channel has Rev7 and not 8, but if i find a source that doesnt DSI on exit with NeoGamma 8 then ill redo one but not til then sorry

Seems to be the same for MPlayer CE 0.76 aswel, that doesnt seem to want to return to the SM like Neogamma8
My forwarder for MPlayer CE 0.76 works without code dump but only after I injected boot.dol forwarder from MPlayer_CE site. Going back to neogamma8 if that will be the case it should code dump at exit when started from HBC but it does not. Not sure myself as I tried different forwarders and none worked.

yes i no about the MPlayer Forwarder DOL which ill be using in the splashless pack

NeoGamma seems to only return to HBC when called from there and when called from the SM it code dumps but it may only do this if you have preloader installed which moves the SM so when Gamma try to return to it the SM it DSI's but im probably wrong lol, ill have to ask wiipower about it and hopefully it will be fixed by him or a new forwarder source

I'll uninstall priiloader and give it a try, I'll post later.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bula said:

ok, let me no the results and remember not to install wads after you uninstall priiloader, i cant garrantee you wont banner brick but u shouldnt if you have already installed the channel without problems

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
bula said:

ok, let me no the results and remember not to install wads after you uninstall priiloader, i cant garrantee you wont banner brick but u shouldnt if you have already installed the channel without problems

I am not worry about bricking, I got bootmii on boot2 but anyway did not work still got DSI dump at exit so has nothing to do with SM being moved by priloder.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bula said:
pepxl said:
bula said:

I am not worry about bricking, I got bootmii on boot2 but anyway did not work still got DSI dump at exit so has nothing to do with SM being moved by priloder.

thanks for the test, im updating my devkit which could solve the problem and ive also asked wiipower about it so hopefully something will be done about it

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive added the splashless DOL's for the ppl who want them and also added a simple how to the main post to show you how to inject them.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
ive added the splashless DOL's for the ppl who want them and also added a simple how to the main post to show you how to inject them.

Thanks alot for the pack! quick question just for verification, These work with SD and SDHC? and still try sd then usb?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Skater4599 said:
pepxl said:

Thanks alot for the pack! quick question just for verification, These work with SD and SDHC? and still try sd then usb?

yes they should, ive only recompiled the DOL's with transparent images so only a black screen shows then the app loads instead of showing a splash image but if non work let me no because ive updated my devkit and havent had time to test the splashless DOL's but they should work

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
Skater4599 said:
pepxl said:

yes they should, ive only recompiled the DOL's with transparent images so only a black screen shows then the app loads instead of showing a splash image but if non work let me no because ive updated my devkit and havent had time to test the splashless DOL's but they should work

I tested the splashless dols and they load the app great but when the splash is supposed to be there it just shows a garbled image for a sec then continues to load the app

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
redone the splahless DOL's to have a black background and not transparent, that show fix the garbled screen

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Pepxl! i used the wad manager.dol and it works great now/fast too!

Sorry to keep buggin ya but any chance i could get your version of splashless emulators just .dols snes9xgx, fceugx, vbagx, genplusgx and wii64?

yours seem to load slightly faster than others ive found for some reason so i'd really appreciate it ^^

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah sure, ill add them when i up the other channels, should only be a few days till they are all complete plus a few tweaks to others aswel

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so ive teaked WiiXplorer with a better title and changed the sound.bin's on Triiforce MRC and WiiXplorer as i didnt really like the original ones and ive also upped Softchip as it 100% done and just sittiing there lol

Ive also finished and alternate CFG but still testing it but upped the images so you guys can see what it looks like, all other channels will be upped when ive got the time as im busy with real life lol but shouldnt bee to long getting them uploaded

montymintypie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing forwarders! A great addition to my Wii menu (using MPlayer and CFG USB Loader).

Thanks!

P.S. Hurry up with the alternative themed CFG USB loader
tongue.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xzxero said:
i have some forwarders i would like to make hybrids, how would i go about that?

you'll need devkitpro and the TriiForce Forwarder source then simply place whatever apps "boot.dol" you want to hybrid into the "data" folder of the forwarder source, open up the project using programmers notepad, open up "main.cc" and replace the current search locations to whatever you want, compile and inject the new boot.dol into a channel and thats it.

it will then load the boot.dol you placed in the data folder if no boot.dol is found in the search paths

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
xzxero said:
i have some forwarders i would like to make hybrids, how would i go about that?

you'll need devkitpro and the TriiForce Forwarder source then simply place whatever apps "boot.dol" you want to hybrid into the "data" folder of the forwarder source, open up the project using programmers notepad, open up "main.cc" and replace the current search locations to whatever you want, compile and inject the new boot.dol into a channel and thats it.

it will then load the boot.dol you placed in the data folder if no boot.dol is found in the search paths
awesome thanks for the heads up!

diggin the channels btw, keep up the great work pexpl.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive added a MPlayer CE 0.76 compatible forwarder for those who wanted it and will be adding the emu forwarder soon

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Whaaaaaaaaat!! mplayer_ce 0.76 compatible forwarder! u da man!

btw, i tried using your method to create a hybrid channel (based on the instructions u gave xzxero) and the resulting binary was not a forwarder, it would only load the dol that i built into it. Do you have any ideas/advice?

(I am going to suggest leathl add hybrid forwarder creation to his next release of customizemii, but we'll see what happens)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock