Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoni-YO!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am using WiiFlow to launch Animal Crossing City Folk, the whole game works fine, but I can't do anything with the Wi-Fi. I can't play online with friends
frown.gif

I am running the game on IOS 249. I tried 222, 223, and 250 as well. Didn't work.

When I play the Animal Crossing City Folk CD, the wifi works fine. I want to use my USB loader though.

I haven't seen this problem anywhere else... So I feel like I'm the only one with this problem. Please help!

Thank you!
smile.gif

-----------------------------------
USB Loaders I have tried:
WiiFlow
USB Loader GX
USB Loader
------------------------------------

UPDATE:

NO! I figured out the stupid problem! The problem wasn't the cIOS, the base, or any of that stuff! IT WAS THE DOWNLOAD! A Bad dump! I'm so mad that I took so long to realize that. Thanks to omgpwn666 taking a wild guess. Sorry about asking for help just because I downloaded a bad ISO.

Thanks for trying to help anyways.
smile.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I wonder if a back up copy of any Animal Crossing will ever work flawlessly, the DS version for example, no DS to Wii connectivity.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem. For me, any game being run off of 249 or 250 has no Wifi. I use 223 for anything with Wifi, and it works perfectly. What versions are your Hermes cIOSes? I know I'm using v4, but I forgot what the base is. I've been able to get Wifi to work on both USB Loader GX and Wiiflow, but I've never used CFG.

Antoni-YO!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
I had the same problem. For me, any game being run off of 249 or 250 has no Wifi. I use 223 for anything with Wifi, and it works perfectly. What versions are your Hermes cIOSes? I know I'm using v4, but I forgot what the base is. I've been able to get Wifi to work on both USB Loader GX and Wiiflow, but I've never used CFG.

Hmm I should start messing around with 223 then.

Idk what Hermes is... But maybe it will solve my problem. I haven't installed any program with that name, I just heard of it.
I don't use CFG either, I just had to try to see if the USB Loader was my problem. I will look into this "Hermes"

Thanks so much, this info is wayy better than nothing and if it fixes my problem then.. It's better than everything ever.
tongue.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just tried Hermes v4 rev38 and that didn't work for me. There is a Hermes v5, I'm going to try this next.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just tried Hermes v5 and that didn't work even more. The game doesn't start up on cIOS 223 anymore. rofl. I better undo that.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you get an error?

Did you try Neogmma?

Try using a cios with ios 38 as a base. Hermes cios 223 v 5 won't work ( ios 37 merged with ios 38 )

Hermes cios installer 5.1 > cios 222.

If you load the disc via your loader (Neogamma, Wiiflow ( do't know if you can load discs in this ) , CFG loader ) , does the same problem occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?