Hardware Am I screwed?

bloodrocuted88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am new to the forms and so I hope I am posting corectly.

I have a big wii issue and need serious help and I know I F**Ked up so please no greef any way I upgraded my wii to 4.2U and then installed banner bomb along with the homebrew channle bootmii and dvdX I also created a boot disc that threw the backup loader I can go into the wad installer incase of an emergency but this is where the problem is, I accsedently uninstalled the 4.2U wad from my wii to doungrade but now my wii wont boot It just is a black screen but It does go into boot me and homebrew channle so it is kind of a low level brick but with the homebrew options and I am screeming at my self for not backing up my NAND
mad.gif
I have tryed everything to fix the problem to even dismembering a gamecube controller to act as a savemii
unsure.gif
(sorry for bad spelling)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, no need to double post.

Second off, Wii controllers don't work with BootMii, don't worry. You can use a GC controller for it.

Third off, you have BootMii working which means your system is probably 99% salvagable. I'm not a real expert on this stuff, but that's just some reassurance
tongue.gif

Odds are you'll have to install an earlier build of the System Menu.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you can get into HBC then run Wad Manager and reinstall the systemmenu wad. Simple as that. Now saying your controllers won't work is prbably because they got de-synced and you have to re-sync them.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, [url="link removed by request/url], download this.......in the zip go to "cboot2" then "try this 1st", dump the contents to the root of your sd card and turn the wii on.....this will freak your bootmii out and load wad manager.....see if the wiimotes function here.

Edit, find zip on this page - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
infinete said:
ok, download this.......in the zip go to "cboot2" then "try this 1st", dump the contents to the root of your sd card and turn the wii on.....this will freak your bootmii out and load wad manager.....see if the wiimotes function here.
what the fuck man?
take my link off asap
what the fuck is wrong with you man?!

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
1000 appologies, I am not sure what I was thinking, when I typed it up I intended to link to this page "http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901" as well, I will not let it happen again......again, i am so sorry.

bloodrocuted88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the wii won't boot after I switched boot2 for ios in boot me

Posts merged

I don't know the wii won't boot bootmii after i switched the boot2 for the ios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum