1. linksadventures

Newcomer

United States

I created a Cheat file for the OOT/Master Quest bonus disc [D43E01]. I copied "The Collectors" disc cheat file that was within this archive, went through each code, checked it, then marked it with which version OOT or MQ it works on. Each code is marked, Here is the file if anyone has that disc as I do and needs the cheat text file. I hope it's ok.

Attached Files:

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. GatoFiestero

GatoFiestero GBAtemp Regular

Costa Rica
    Thanks I'm enjoying this !!!

linksadventures likes this.
  3. uhhh_adam

uhhh_adam Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello, Wii U user and first time using AR codes in Nintendont, wish me luck..is this process any different w a wii u cuz i see alot of wii and wii u.
    has anyone tested these with Animal Crossing yet? Only reason ive started looking into Action Replay codes because its impossible to
    get the last Nook store unless someone visits your town and buys stuff there so ive never if Quick Nook Upgrade works for that. Also crossing my fingers that the Z To Jump/Hover works because that and the rare NES games are all I'm really trying to get with the cheats. Thanks!

deng no Z To Hover code ;-; does anyone have a converted one of that or knows if it works??

Last edited by uhhh_adam, Jun 22, 2020
  4. bonoboy

bonoboy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Guys, you know if these txt cheat files shall work on injected GC games for WiiU?

5. alexander1970

alexander1970 Try to Live in here and now.

Austria
    jeannotte likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendont, Cheats, Loader