Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

akom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 77611
So I was able to bypass a 022-2812 error using a file from an unbanned 3DS, not by injecting it but by creating a custom server to proxy to account.nintendo.net with the header data modified to use the easily-dumpable data of the unbanned one. I got a multi-subdomain setup working and would be okay with hosting more, so if anyone with a donor 3DS wants to try this method feel free to PM me. (Probably Old 3DS users only for now as I haven't decrypted the New 3DS applet yet, though I'd be okay with looking into it if there's enough demand)
Hi, can you pm with your metod? I have a new 3ds xl banned and a old 3ds unbanned. It's any way to use the o3ds to get eshop a pokemon bank again? I have online game because y use the friend code seed B from the o3ds. Now I don't know what I can do to get eshop and link mi nnid. Thanks

DarkRsing

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 77611
So I was able to bypass a 022-2812 error using a file from an unbanned 3DS, not by injecting it but by creating a custom server to proxy to account.nintendo.net with the header data modified to use the easily-dumpable data of the unbanned one. I got a multi-subdomain setup working and would be okay with hosting more, so if anyone with a donor 3DS wants to try this method feel free to PM me. (Probably Old 3DS users only for now as I haven't decrypted the New 3DS applet yet, though I'd be okay with looking into it if there's enough demand)
could you share it with me too please?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can you pm with your metod? I have a new 3ds xl banned and a old 3ds unbanned. It's any way to use the o3ds to get eshop a pokemon bank again? I have online game because y use the friend code seed B from the o3ds. Now I don't know what I can do to get eshop and link mi nnid. Thanks
could you share it with me too please?
You guys have to pm him.
To pm him press on his name then press send pm and ask him.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: So basically everyone using a non public seed is still unbanned and a private seed has never been banned in history? My private seed seems to still be working since Nov last year. It's crazy to think it's that easy to circumvent this. Even public seeds remain unbanned, I wonder if they gave up on it now that the pokemon hype has dropped.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Question: So basically everyone using a non public seed is still unbanned and a private seed has never been banned in history? My private seed seems to still be working since Nov last year. It's crazy to think it's that easy to circumvent this. Even public seeds remain unbanned, I wonder if they gave up on it now that the pokemon hype has dropped.
All it takes is one asshole playing a leaked game online for public seeds to be banned (hence the first public seed being banned because someone purposely went online with a leaked version of Mario Maker just to get it banned). But yes, Nintendo seems to be unable to determine if the seed is being shared or not. However, we have no idea if it's safe to go online when two or more devices share the same Device ID and CTCert. Since those of us that have fully unbanned our consoles dumped them from consoles personally owned we really don't want to run the risk just for the sake of knowing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: lol qbits almost taking a full gb of ram usage