Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

leon1das

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I need some help with finding a LFCS_B that actually works. I've been trying with all the ones I've found on google search, but no one of them seems to work anymore. If anyone could help me with a working file, I'd be super glad. Thanks for everyone helping and sharing content in the forum.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I need some help with finding a LFCS_B that actually works. I've been trying with all the ones I've found on google search, but no one of them seems to work anymore. If anyone could help me with a working file, I'd be super glad. Thanks for everyone helping and sharing content in the forum.
If you can't find it on your own, nobody is going to tell you on a public forum because we don't want another one banned :)

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try googling public local friend code seed B it should be on that chaos site or that iso site.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just to clarify, has anyone been banned from playing the wrong-version Lurantis leak after its European launch? I only recently unbanned my 2DS from online, and don't feel like downloading a new 3.45GB file just to be "safe" about something.
I belive nobody has been banned after europe release for using that cia so it should be safe.

Reactions: PF2M

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo, all 3 methods don't unban Miiverse, apparently? I've been unbanned from general online stuff for ages now, I just really miss Miiverse. :(

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo, all 3 methods don't unban Miiverse, apparently? I've been unbanned from general online stuff for ages now, I just really miss Miiverse. :(
Nintendo Network uses a separate console-unique certificate to track NNID bans, and nobody knows where it's stored (supposedly in the ITCM, seperate from the NAND) so we can't dump and inject it like you can with a LocalFriendCodeSeed file. Sorry, but we're still waiting for somebody to make a RAM patch to change the certificate in RAM.

chr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So i got rid of the 002 ban via method 3 (thanks alot for that).
but somehow the method for regaining eshop acess does not work for me (nnid still attached in emunand, never added nnid in sysnand)
any idea what could cause this?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
So i got rid of the 002 ban via method 3 (thanks alot for that).
but somehow the method for regaining eshop acess does not work for me (nnid still attached in emunand, never added nnid in sysnand)
any idea what could cause this?
You still have an NNID linked. You have to wipe your nnidsave and say goodbye to any purchases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.