Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His own fault for giving it to someone who pirates Pokemon Moon early, getting banned and then leaks a private LFCS. He new the risks when he shared the file and it got leaked. Now he's just being annoying saying it was his 'method' and now he has to learn to face the risk.

@KailenMeliodas got mad over someone leaking his localfriendcodeseed_b that's used to unban 3ds that got banned for playing a leaked pirated copy of pokemon moon. What did he expect? Credit apparently :rofl:
ALSO ALUCARD JUST SAID HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT CREDIT

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yknow, I have to ask, what exactly is your purpose here then? If you're whiteknighting, You're doing a terrible job of it. It would lead one to wonder if you were one of those same banned people who pirated. Food for a thought.
White Knighting? Lol I'm merely laughing at the fact your angry at your own fault. Who cares if I was banned? Has nothing to do with this.

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
White Knighting? Lol I'm merely laughing at the fact your angry at your own fault. Who cares if I was banned? Has nothing to do with this.
You were just looking down on the people who were. Also, you really need to brush up on your english skills before you try to logic in it. I'm actually pretty calm at the moment. The link has been removed, and the proper people have a new seed. The one you guys have used is just the biggest target for Ninty now. And the fact you were banned, yet you were making it out that someone who "pirates pokemon moon, getting banned, then leaks a private lfcs" is just terribly stupid really kind of blows up in your face.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You were just looking down on the people who were. Also, you really need to brush up on your english skills before you try to logic in it. I'm actually pretty calm at the moment. The link has been removed, and the proper people have a new seed. The one you guys have used is just the biggest target for Ninty now. And the fact you were banned, yet you were making it out that someone who "pirates pokemon moon, getting banned, then leaks a private lfcs" is just terribly stupid really kind of blows up in your face.
Umm okay well have fun lol think whatever you want. I gave my opinion on the situation and if you cant find the logic in it or understand my perfectly good English then that's on you.

geritendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Method 2 (Still as safe as method 1)

What you need
1. Banned 3ds (Must have done a system transfer before being banned)

i dont know what you mean a system transfer before i going banned? what is this?
Sorry but im learning english and i dont understand all.

thx

SilverWah

CVS2 best game period.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a way to keep my NNID on my system or do I have to set up emuNAND with a previous backup? Thanks in advance for answering the question.

SilverWah

CVS2 best game period.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay. I did the 3rd method. It works, but I lost all my bought stuff and my NNID. Is it possible to create a emuNAND and use a emuNAND backup with my NNID attached to it or would that cause more problems? Because I don't want to lose my purchased games, themes, and DLC for Smash.

Axorve

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. I have follow the tuto, but after re injecting, my 3DS start on black screen ... bricked ?

I don't know, just move sed and codeseed have same number/letter.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@KailenMeliodas
Links removed from OP.

@gamemasteru03
You can't share those links. They're WAREZ. They're copyrighted to Nintendo. People will have to source their own.

A mod should make this thread sticky!
I'll allow it to stay, but the files needed are forbidden to be shared.

Why do people keep posting the same guide over and over? There's like, five threads on the same subject.
Do you mind to report them? I'll close down the unnecessary ones. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!