Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna sound silly how did you open up Decrypt9 im on Luma
If your in a9lh grab the latest decrypt 9 on the post on the root of the folder you should find a decrypt 9 folder and rename it to x_ decrypt 9.bin then on your sd put it in luma then paylods then hold x to launch it at boot.

Last edited by gamemasteru03,

Sunvend

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm the third method? And if so does it fix error 002-0102?
I can confirm it works for 002-0102. I injected only the LCFS since I'm not banned in eshop.

Yes I belive restoring the old nand backup should leave you with your old friend code seed B or injecting it should also you with your old friend code seed B
Thanks a lot for your guide!

Tupac is real

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks for the replies! I'll give this a shot when I get back!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks, I unban my 3ds with the third method. But I had to inject the files in emunand options (didn't work in sysnand). I just hope I don't get banned again, we'll see if this fix lasts long..
Sysnand didn't fix it? Do you have your emunand and your sysnand linked?

Stewart McAloney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If your in a9lh grab the latest decrypt 9 on the post on the root of the folder you should find a decrypt 9 folder and rename it to x_ decrypt 9.bin then on your sd put it in luma then paylods then hold x to launch it at boot.

Sorry im really confused reading this. Can you write it step by step like by spacing it out. Its kinda all messed into one line and for me it is hard to understand.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry im really confused reading this. Can you write it step by step like by spacing it out. Its kinda all messed into one line and for me it is hard to understand.
Sure! It was a bit messy since I was using my phone but now im back on the computer I can write it a bit neater.
1.Download this https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases ( Use the latest version and download the zip)
2. On your 3ds sd card create a luma folder then in that folder create a payloads folder.
3.Then open the zip you downloaded in it there should be a bin file rename that bin file by adding a "X_" before the rest of it starts
4. Take this file and put it in the payload folder of the luma folder
Make sure you have a9lh and luma as your cfw!

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't see anyone stupid enough to use method 3 unless they are desperate. Thats basically asking for a ban. All it takes is for ninty to ban the public one and rip everyone.

Just dump it from a different 3ds or buy a new one

cerberusrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Its works with the 3rd method, Thanks a lot for that. My question is: can I create a new NNID and make a new purchase on eshop (fieldrunners) to instal CFW in another 3ds who I can get his friend code seed B later? Sorry for my bad english Im Brasilian.

joyoshi

ICUP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't see anyone stupid enough to use method 3 unless they are desperate. Thats basically asking for a ban. All it takes is for ninty to ban the public one and rip everyone.

Just dump it from a different 3ds or buy a new one
I mean. It's a nice temporary solution, as the process isn't very long so you can do it again once you have a permanent solution.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still if my Emunand is on 11.2.0-35? i always read i need 9.2?
I belive you can get decrypt 9 on gate way by using a cia ( not so sure if the download link has that) or you can use it in the homebrew launcher ( I am preatty sure the download link has that). But I remember hearing somewhere that gate way does not support this ( somebody correct me if im wrong) I would personally follow this guide and get a9lh and luma heres the link https://3ds.guide If you have a new 3ds it will be a quick 15 min if you have and old it should be an hour.

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the first method does it unban online features , eshop or both. Also what are the odds that I can get rebanned?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the first method does it unban online features , eshop or both. Also what are the odds that I can get rebanned?
Both are unbanned but your eshop history will be erased and you can not use miiverse or relink a new nnid or use your old one. The odds of getting banned are very low for method 1 the only riskey method is method 3

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both are unbanned but your eshop history will be erased and you can not use miiverse or relink a new nnid or use your old one. The odds of getting banned are very low for method 1 the only riskey method is method 3
So i have a 7.2 that no one uses is it better to use that as the unbanned 3ds?

Last edited by C02,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its works with the 3rd method, Thanks a lot for that. My question is: can I create a new NNID and make a new purchase on eshop (fieldrunners) to instal CFW in another 3ds who I can get his friend code seed B later? Sorry for my bad english Im Brasilian.
No you can not make a new nnid after doing this, all you can do is make eshop purchases for the 3ds without using a nnid. So you can not purchase a game and be able to use it on another 3ds since you dont have a nnid (At least not untill a new unbanning method comes out)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: