Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

HellaJvke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your in a9lh grab the latest decrypt 9 on the post on the root of the folder you should find a decrypt 9 folder and rename it to x_ decrypt 9.bin then on your sd put it in luma then paylods then hold x to launch it at boot.
im on 11.2 with my A9lh luma
but decrypt9 only works on 9.2 and below
do i need to downgrade?

ProbHotGrill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My 3DS isn't letting me inject the changed Secureinfo_A? It says the file is not there when I clearly see it. I'm trying to inject into SysNAND because I'm on A9LH+Luma. Injecting the blank NNID works but it's not letting me do the secureinfo odd

RetroGamer732

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I do method 3 and potentially destroy my 3ds, I'm just going to ask, since I use Menuhax + Luma + emuNAND, would I just inject the nnidsave and the lfcs_b into my emunand along with my edited secureinfo_a? I've been looking around for an answer but haven't found anything very clear, i understand that most people use a9lh now, but I don't want to brick going down to 2.1.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Before I do method 3 and potentially destroy my 3ds, I'm just going to ask, since I use Menuhax + Luma + emuNAND, would I just inject the nnidsave and the lfcs_b into my emunand along with my edited secureinfo_a? I've been looking around for an answer but haven't found anything very clear, i understand that most people use a9lh now, but I don't want to brick going down to 2.1.
If you read the FAQ section you can see that the OP got mixed reports doing this on emunand. Use at your own risk or get A9LH.

arceus_69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks for the replies! I'll give this a shot when I get back!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sysnand didn't fix it? Do you have your emunand and your sysnand linked?

It didn't. I think it was in the sysnand since I intalled A9LH long time ago so Idk why I needed to inject those files in emunand, maybe because they are linked. For those who are still banned, I would try to inject in both sysnand and emunand. As long as you have A9LH it won't brik.

Last edited by arceus_69,

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
AFAIK changing/editing secure info A is not necessary to remove online play ban, just friend code seed is enough.

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to say you are AWESOME! The third method WORKED!!! YOU ARE A GOD! I CAN NOW PLAY ONLINE THANK GOD!!!
He's not the one who developed the method. I am. And I've removed the link for anyone else who wants to use it. Don't steal other peoples work.

So that's your LFCS huh? lol
Yes. I'm the guy who put out the method. But there were security measures in place incase ninty decides to lurk threads. It was out there enough for those who need it, but harder to find than a simple forum search. You can understand my anger, I hope.

Luckkill4u

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. I'm the guy who put out the method. But there were security measures in place incase ninty decides to lurk threads. It was out there enough for those who need it, but harder to find than a simple forum search. You can understand my anger, I hope.
Wasn't that method been out for while? If that is your actual LFCS then it's your own fault for sharing it with someone lol. 150+ people viewing this thread before you removed the link.

Last edited by Luckkill4u,

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't that method been out for while? If that is your actual LFCS then it's your own fault for sharing it with someone lol. 150+ people viewing this thread before you removed the link.
It's not my own PERSONAL one, But it was indeed my file. I don't like credit not being given where credit is due. And these people were asked not to share this yet, As we dont know the full implications.

Luckkill4u

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's not my own PERSONAL one, But it was indeed my file. I don't like credit not being given where credit is due. And these people were asked not to share this yet, As we dont know the full implications.
Well the credit wasn't due to you. I'm not trying to be offensive in any way but I don't like people like you who feel like they deserve credit for something stupid like a link. You didn't do anything, the method has been out for a while and it wasn't even your own LFCS even though you hosted it (well actually dropbox did). If its not your LFCS but a private one from a 'friend' it's probably YOUR fault for leaking it.

I think LFCS is wares anyways so it doesn't belong in this forum.

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the credit wasn't due to you. I'm not trying to be offensive in any way but I don't like people like you who feel like they deserve credit for something stupid like a link. You didn't do anything, the method has been out for a while and it wasn't even your own LFCS even though you hosted it (well actually dropbox did). If its not your LFCS but a private one from a 'friend' it's probably YOUR fault for leaking it.

It is MY localfriendcodeseed_b from MY old3ds XL NES edition. I don't care about the credit so much as it was asked to be kept private, and now it is. It also was just shown it wasn't leaked from my discord, but from a copycat discord. So again, Nah boo, sorry. Your internet argument is losing it's validity.

And not being my own personal one refers to the fact that 3ds isn't used any longer and therefore, I don't need to worry about said LFCS_b. I have my N3dsxl to use.

Reactions: ZeroHunta

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dude it was his file from his own 3ds other people should not be sharing his property without his permission

Luckkill4u

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Dude it was his file from his own 3ds other people should not be sharing his property without his permission
His own fault for giving it to someone who pirates Pokemon Moon early, getting banned and then leaks a private LFCS. He new the risks when he shared the file and it got leaked. Now he's just being annoying saying it was his 'method' and now he has to learn to face the risk.

@KailenMeliodas got mad over someone leaking his localfriendcodeseed_b that's used to unban 3ds that got banned for playing a leaked pirated copy of pokemon moon. What did he expect? Credit apparently :rofl:

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His own fault for giving it to someone who pirates Pokemon Moon early, getting banned and then leaks a private LFCS. He new the risks when he shared the file and it got leaked. Now he's just being annoying saying it was his 'method' and now he has to learn to face the risk.

@KailenMeliodas got mad over someone leaking his localfriendcodeseed_b that's used to unban 3ds that got banned for playing a leaked pirated copy of pokemon moon. What did he expect? Credit apparently :rofl:
It was meant to be shared on a discord which is more private than gbatemp any ninty white knights or ninjas gunna ban the shit out this now

He also right to be mad someone leaked "HIS" file

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yknow, I have to ask, what exactly is your purpose here then? If you're whiteknighting, You're doing a terrible job of it. It would lead one to wonder if you were one of those same banned people who pirated. Food for a thought.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@gamemasteru03 OP you should also add another method that's completely sacrificial. System transferring to another 3DS, sending your banned data to the other 3DS and removing the ban on source system. Target would be banned after, but can use the lfcb unban method to play online.

If the user owns multiple 3DS but uses one as a main, this would be useful. Even buying a cheap 2DS would be a good option for this if you have an old 3DS that is.

Edit: Damnit I posted in the middle of an ongoing argument. I'm gonna tag you instead

Last edited by MattKimura,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol