Out of the Loop
OP
Trophies
Website
planetstephanie.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not really sure where this question would belong... the new AKAIO 1.6rc has homebrew soft reset which is wonderful, but I've found that only some homebrews work with it, while others don't. I'm not talking about big popular projects, just little simple things.

For example, I've tried compiling a handful of the examples that come with DevKitPro / DevKitArm (latest build) and soft reset appears not to work with any of them. I've tried both the IRQ and the SWI hook settings in the AKAIO options menu...

So I'm wondering if either there is something about how devkitpro builds the files, or maybe something in libnds, that makes the resulting binaries incompatible with AKAIO's soft reset?

And if that's the case, is there something that can be fixed, or changed? Or rather, is there something I can fix or change, to ensure that any homebrew I build, will be compatible with the AKAIO hb soft reset?

Thanks & Cheers!

-Atashi

nissen22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a strange bug with akaio 1.6rc2 soft-reset
unsure.gif
When i soft reset the theme changes to standar and the language changes to portugise and to fix it i have to reboot the system and start up acekard again and choose the theme i want and change back to english
hate2.gif

d3monsting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nissen22
I believe this is a known bug... search for more indepth info.... someone said changing the globalsettings.ini (or something like that) to READ ONLY, is a possible solution....?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: