Add a Dislike Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems like no one enjoyed this idea so it's time to go offline for 2 months again because people don't think i can take criticism
We're not trying to be rude here but, you just made a great example of why it doesn't exist. You failed to explain why you disagreed. You just said you disliked our response and left without giving a reason behind it. That is all a dislike is isn't it? Disliking something without a explaining a reason as to why you dislike?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well then the problem is it fucks with the flow of conversation because:

USER A is ignored
USER B quotes A and adds their comment and doesn't make sense on it's own and requires the context of the ignored user.

You can choose to understand the context or choose to continue ignoring it.
In the 10 years I've been here, I put about 4 or 5 people on my ignore list. A couple of them are still active, as I see often their quoted comments being NOT displayed as I'm ignoring him. I usually don't understand the reply, but I still don't display the ignored content, because Ignored is supposed to be 100%. It can't be partially ignored, as far as I'm concerned. So I always choose to continue ignoring, not clicking to display. For one of my ignored users, I can't even remember why I put him on my ignore list. But I figure I must have had a good reason back then, so he's staying on the ignore list. Ignored is forever! :shit: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated