Hacking Action Replay Dsi help?

googs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey! got me self an action replay. tried installing drivers but it doesnt work. i tried the manual way through the device manager on windows 7 but it does not seem to work with the file on desktop or disc. please help...

googs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i used the one that came with it but it didnt work so i got one from the website that is apparently supposed to fix the unsigned driver code 52 problem.i used it but it still gave me the error code. the code manager still doesnt recognize it.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can install and use unsigned drivers by rebooting and entering the F8 menu and pick the option at that allows loading unsigned drivers.

The other option is to use and run it on a 32bit system with the 32bit drivers that come with the CD. Or you can run and use it in a virtual machine using the 32bit drivers that way.

googs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got it fixed, thank you. but i seem to have another problem. i updated the action replay dsi and everything but my 3ds says nothing inserted in the slot. how do i fix this cuz the buttons on my dsi do not work anymore...

chromedome45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something I found out about some driver issues in Win 7. Some will not work. I have the action replay for my Original Xbox and my Gamecube and they will not run under Win 7. But work fine under XP. Just something to think about. Maybe Set up an XP box for this kind of situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol