Acekark 2i firmware fix and my acekard 2 problems

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by kevan, Mar 11, 2010.

1. kevan
    OP

kevan Imagination rules the world

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    i ordered a acekard 2i from ishopvideogame the problem is that i have no idea how to update to work with 1.4? some help please and also i downloaded 10 games for my acekard 2 (a version 2.1 ) and they all are not working except ninja council. this is when im using akaio 1.6 i start the game and it says loading goes to green loading then freezes, i have tryed keeping it at blue loading but that does not work!

2. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    I've post Here on how to update your AK2i
    There's a thread here which may be your issue with the AK2.1

3. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    I don't have a 2.1 (got a 2i) but I had trouble with some of my games until I turned off 'soft reset' and 'cheats' (they were enable by default) - one game worked with just 'cheats' turned off - couple with with just 'soft reset' turned off & one needed both turned off

Since I don't really care about softreset, and very rarely use cheats this isn't a problem for me

4. kevan
    OP

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    Thanks for showing me where the 1.4 fix but i just cant get games to start after he loading screen on 1.6 it just does not load any further. And i got my 2.1 before all te problems by about 2-3 weeks and before that it was working fine. another thing is. any rom that seems to touch a mac just fails on me. i have had problems before where certain games wold freeze while saving where others would not get past the part where companies advertise themselves. when i went back to windows it seemed to work again until 1.6 update

5. obito

obito I can have a title?! :O

Jan 21, 2010
    New Zealand
    have you tried another version of AKAIO

6. kevan
    OP

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    before 1.6 i was using 1.5.1 and it seemed to work fine until a computer crash in the middle of copying stuff. of course it did not work after that due to everything being corrupted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice