kevan

Imagination rules the world
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i ordered a acekard 2i from ishopvideogame the problem is that i have no idea how to update to work with 1.4? some help please and also i downloaded 10 games for my acekard 2 (a version 2.1 ) and they all are not working except ninja council. this is when im using akaio 1.6 i start the game and it says loading goes to green loading then freezes, i have tryed keeping it at blue loading but that does not work!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I don't have a 2.1 (got a 2i) but I had trouble with some of my games until I turned off 'soft reset' and 'cheats' (they were enable by default) - one game worked with just 'cheats' turned off - couple with with just 'soft reset' turned off & one needed both turned off

Since I don't really care about softreset, and very rarely use cheats this isn't a problem for me

kevan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for showing me where the 1.4 fix but i just cant get games to start after he loading screen on 1.6 it just does not load any further. And i got my 2.1 before all te problems by about 2-3 weeks and before that it was working fine. another thing is. any rom that seems to touch a mac just fails on me. i have had problems before where certain games wold freeze while saving where others would not get past the part where companies advertise themselves. when i went back to windows it seemed to work again until 1.6 update

kevan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
before 1.6 i was using 1.5.1 and it seemed to work fine until a computer crash in the middle of copying stuff. of course it did not work after that due to everything being corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.