Hacking acekard problem on DSi

tomnak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just bought my acekard for dsi! Yay! But, its not working at all.

I put the OS menu on the micro sd, but when i pop it into my dsi, and turn it on, it says:

"an error has occured. Press and hold the Power button to turn the system off. Please see the nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.

what am i supposed to do?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
No offense, but that's hilarious!
biggrin.gif

Try get an exchange, or something.

Winterfinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, i'm having a very similar problem, i get the continuous "Loading" screen, i've tried multiple versions of the firmware both official and AKAIO from the most current back to 4.10 with games with out games, the sd card is in right, and all the way, and nothing but the "Loading" screen... i've formatted in Fat and Fat32 with most of the different versions... i'm really gettin' angry at this thing... i have pics if ya want'm i got it from a link from the acekard.com website modcentral.com and it all looks legit... says it works for dsi, which i have... (didnt mean to high-jack the forum) and yes, i've searched the forum for my exact problem w/ a resolution, and have found none that work for me... also my DSi is updated to 1.3u if that matters, i believe i've read it does not matter yet...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winterfinger said:
okay, i'm having a very similar problem, i get the continuous "Loading" screen, i've tried multiple versions of the firmware both official and AKAIO from the most current back to 4.10 with games with out games, the sd card is in right, and all the way, and nothing but the "Loading" screen... i've formatted in Fat and Fat32 with most of the different versions... i'm really gettin' angry at this thing... i have pics if ya want'm i got it from a link from the acekard.com website modcentral.com and it all looks legit... says it works for dsi, which i have... (didnt mean to high-jack the forum) and yes, i've searched the forum for my exact problem w/ a resolution, and have found none that work for me... also my DSi is updated to 1.3u if that matters, i believe i've read it does not matter yet...

Download the version of AKAIO from my stickied guide on setting the acekard up. It is prepared for the DSi.

Winterfinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude, i totally did... :*( i've been at this for 4 hours now... and your tutorial dealy was a site for sore eyes... for real... but it still didnt work
frown.gif

but i'm going to try again, now, just kuz you said to...

Winterfinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, i just did, and it now says "System File Missing" ... is this a sign of improvement?
(i did you tut, step by step, but in the comments someone says there is a newer version)

this is my card
IMG_1324-1-1.jpg

i got it shipped, it came in an envelope in an envelope with packaging with it, here is a pic of the packaging, it dosnt say Ak2i, no i, but the card says directly "DSi Compatible"
IMG_1323-1.jpg

*edited, sry for the obnoxiously large pics before...

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this exact same problem before and it ticked me off so bad. I totally forgot what I did to fix it though. =/
Once I remember, i'll try and tell you.
Have you formatted your sd card?
I'd probably just completely delete everything off the card and start off fresh again. akaio 1.4.1 repacked with the wifi plug in and the latest loaders.

Winterfinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg i'm an idiot, (i'm sure these all end this way) but i had a converter in my SD slot, that i used w/ a mico sd, that i just took out and didnt take out the converter, apparently, take out blank converter... works fine!
frown.gif
sry for the hassle you guys rock!

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahaha. glad things are working. People do sometimes overlook simple things like that so don't sweat it! I hope you enjoy your ak2i!
smile.gif

Winterfinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i have been, sorta... I'm at work now, so i'm limited w/ what i can do, or time i have... but it loads... at times, but it seems like it dosnt wanna load every time i tell it to... some times there is the "missing system file" and someitmes it just sits thereo n the "loading" screen... and then sometimes it loads just fine... and loads different roms and the whole nine, but when i wanna switch games, i leave the game, and go to go back into the card, and it'll get an error, or "laoding"... it never seems to work twice ina row...

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, thanks for that! I didn't know about the Acekard 2i, or how cool the official firmware is!! OMG this new version is awesome! And it's not like the original poster found out he bought a 2.1 instead of a 2i in the second post!!

Thanks for that post dude!!

anime_lover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok,i have a same problem with the lloading screen but on a ndsl with a acekard 2.1 :hateit: please what should i do?:D i'm a noob

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I had a brown ops log in the shitter