Hacking Acekard 2i won't update to work with 1.4 dsi firmware

madcat21180

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have already updated my dsi to 1.4u i got the news late that i should not update it
anyway i dont have ACCESS to a 2nd dsi so i dont have the capability of doing the thing with the 2 dsi or nds is any one aware
of a program or downgrade or something being developed or already out that will help me???

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
madcat21180 said:
hello i have already updated my dsi to 1.4u i got the news late that i should not update it
anyway i dont have ACCESS to a 2nd dsi so i dont have the capability of doing the thing with the 2 dsi or nds is any one aware
of a program or downgrade or something being developed or already out that will help me???

No, and even if there was it would need to be run of flashcart which has access to the DS, which you don't have.

You need a card such as the iEdge which can update itself directly from the MicroSD which can be purchased from DealExtreme for $14.75, or the SuperCard DS One/ M3i which are updated from USB.

RHS are also selling clone Acekard 2i's which are already 1.4 enabled.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CoDGuru said:
i hav tried it on a ds lite and same problem but i have searched the internet for ages and
Old news....
rolleyes.gif
Pity you didn't bother to visit this forum 2 weeks ago, you would have known that already and been happily playing your AK2i on your DSi.
blink.gif

And as Gariscus said, Normatt posted the updated version of the AK2i fix on here on 28 Jan, which incidentally works too.

CoDGuru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(CoDGuru @ Feb 7 2010, 08:55 AM)
i hav tried it on a ds lite and same problem but i have searched the internet for ages and
Old news.... Pity you didn't bother to visit this forum 2 weeks ago, you would have known that already and been happily playing your AK2i on your DSi.
And as Gariscus said, Normatt posted the updated version of the AK2i fix on here on 28 Jan, which incidentally works too.

you do know I started this thread on Jan 9 if you could have posted a soloution then it would have been nice.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't have an AK2i until 18 Jan
tongue.gif
It wouldn't update using the AK 1.4 fix, so I searched for threads in this section with the same problem (and there's shit loads - update stuck on 0% / AK2i will not update 1.4 / is my AK2i bricked / blah, blah, blah) until I find the solution.
The solution of using the R4i fix to update my AK2i did not appear on here until 21 Jan and I helped to spread the word in quite a few threads with similar problems, but I obviously missed yours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...