Hacking AceKard 2I Wont show on DSIXL

cnmsales

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my two AceKard 2I's. When I put it in my DSI XL it says no game cartridge loaded. When I put it in my sons old DS Lite it shows up no issue. Can someone please help? On the Acekard I am running FW Ver 1.8.1.

Just updated my DSIXL and now the card shows up but then says "An error has occured. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see the nintendo DSI operations manual for help troubleshooting.

Put the second card in and it says there is nothing inserted in the game card slot.

Please note I also have an r4sdhc and it plays fine in my DSIXL.

Im downloading the firmware for the acekard from www.acekard.com.

The _aio folder is in the root. akmenu4.nds is also in root.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Download the update off of the Acekard site that fixes for 1.4.1 DSi's.

Open the folder and you'll see two files. One with "dsi" in it's name, and one with "dsl" in it's name.

Take the dsl file, put it in the root of your MicroSD. Put the MicroSD in one Acekard, put it in your sons ds lite. Boot the file as if it's a rom, then follow the instructions. Do the same to the other Acekard. Then put the cards in your DSi XL and you should see a game logo for Alex Rider Stormbreaker. If you do, then your cards are fixed.

cnmsales

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the first one is working now, but when I put the second one in my DSL it shows no card loaded. I can use the same Micro SD card to do the update for both right?

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use the same cart to launch the ak2ifw_update_141_DSL.nds file.
When you will get the following prompt:
Eject your cart and insert the cart you wish to update or unbrick. Press (B) and you get:
Press (start). Once the update is complete you will get the following message:
Important: If this was the only cart you wanted to update, power off now!

From tk_saturn's guide.

cnmsales

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it wont read the card at all. Im going to contact the site i bought from and complain. I didnt spend 20 bucks for something im going to have to jerry rig.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt it, but maybe you got a bad batch of Acekards? But like I also said, Acekards have a hit/miss ratio with contact issues. I haven't had any and I'm using one in my DSi XL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol