Razorbacktrack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I think that the question will be simple for who know what I'm talking about XD

I have a 3DS with 4.1 and I can use Acekard 2i here,but obliviously not in my 3DS XL 4.5
Reading the thread about Pasta CFW, pakrett advise someone to delete some .CIAs before upgrading to 9.2:

You can also remove that :

0004013800000102.cia --> TWL Firmware

0004800F484E4841.cia --> ds white list

To keep ds flashcard support.

Now,the question is: what .CIA must I download with 3DNUS and install to my 4.5 3DS XL to use Acekard 2i and then upgrade to 9.2 without loosing this ability? Thanks in advance

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I think that the question will be simple for who know what I'm talking about XD

I have a 3DS with 4.1 and I can use Acekard 2i here,but obliviously not in my 3DS XL 4.5
Reading the thread about Pasta CFW, pakrett advise someone to delete some .CIAs before upgrading to 9.2:

Now,the question is: what .CIA must I download with 3DNUS and install to my 4.5 3DS XL to use Acekard 2i and then upgrade to 9.2 without loosing this ability? Thanks in advance

I would also like to know about this. I have been deciding on getting an R4 that is known to work but I would much rather use the Acekard 2i that I already have.

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
0004013800000102.cia v1489
0004800F484E4841.cia v0

with 3DNUS,right? I need to spoof it?

Did this this afternoon. Worked perfectly (O3DS, 4.5E), needed to remove the dust from the AK2i and to update the firmware of the AK2i to the latest version.
The GW Bluecard installer nds works also fine with the AK2i (running DS mode games on the AK2i removes the profile exploit but can be applied again with the GW installer)

I am happy, thanks

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can you post how you did this since I can't get my Acekard 2i to work...

Grab a patched TWL_FIRM off the iso site and install it to emuNAND (or if for some reason you still use RxTools, you'll have to get some other patch that I don't know the details of) or sysNAND if you're using A9LH with sysNAND.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Grab a patched TWL_FIRM off the iso site and install it to emuNAND (or if for some reason you still use RxTools, you'll have to get some other patch that I don't know the details of) or sysNAND if you're using A9LH with sysNAND.
Hmmm I followed a guide and it still backscreens on me :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.