Hacking Acekard 2i Force Format?

John-Is-Infamous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When ever I plug in my memory stick to add files to my acekard, it tells me that it must be formatted to be used, is there any way of fixing this, because it is not letting me format it when I try to follow it, and is there any way to salvage the files? Note: The acekard is still usable with the games I have on it, but I'm just curious if I can fix this error.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
John-Is-Infamous said:
When ever I plug in my memory stick to add files to my acekard, it tells me that it must be formatted to be used, is there any way of fixing this, because it is not letting me format it when I try to follow it, and is there any way to salvage the files? Note: The acekard is still usable with the games I have on it, but I'm just curious if I can fix this error.

You should get a better quality microSD reader/writer, use the SD Association formatter on it (try a full erase or overwrite format if possible) after backing up all your saves. Then reload AKAIO and your games + saves on it afterward. If you're using a decent reader/writer the problems shouldn't recur.

I had issues like that when using a microSD-to-SD adapter in a laptop SD drive. I use a USB reader now that I got from a popular china shipper for less than two dollars and I do not have any such problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰