Hacking AceKard 2 with AKAIO `.7.1 and EZFlash 3 in 1

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get the rumble and RAM Expansion to work for the opera browser and some games but it is not working! I start up GBAExpLoader 0.58b and I go over to see the rumble weak-strong, and the RAM expansion but when I click on it, it just freezes my DS and does not soft reset. Can anyone help?

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depends on the model of the 3in1.
PLS version is what I use and rumble has never worked inside a commercial game using it. Works with homebrew though.
It will rumble in akaio when changing the settings in the 3in1 menu and when the game is loaded it rumbles briefly but then once the game is loaded rumble is always greyed out.
I reported this, never heard anything and now my report has been deleted

As for ram expansion when I was last able to use akaio, it automatically enabled ram for the browser so all you need to do is put the clean rom on your sd card and then load it. You should not need to use exploader for that.

Make sure you check the 3in1 settings menu once, its in the second page of the start menu last time I checked.

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright but there is another issue. I've checked the battery of my 3in1 and it is 3V which is good. But AKAIO doesn't always detect my 3 in 1 in its menu.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Pandas said:
Alright but there is another issue. I've checked the battery of my 3in1 and it is 3V which is good. But AKAIO doesn't always detect my 3 in 1 in its menu.
Make sure that contacts are clean. I didn't have issue with DSTT but acekard seems to be picky about it.
Also use akaio internal gba expansion features. GBAexploader may mess things up.

Tried with my 3in1 and akaio 1.7.1 with opera browser and rumble games (set up rumble to medium from akaio 3in1 setup) and works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips. +1