Hacking ace kard 2 died

soratheultima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well as the title says i need help with buying a new flash cart possibly ace kard 2i or if any one suggests a better one * if there is
gbasp.gif

soratheultima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i have a 50 dollar limit * so probably 45 or 40 cus of the shipping i would also like one that has gba capabilities and maybe a rumble but i dont really care about the rumble

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
go got an acekard2/acekard2i.
i ordered mine from dealextreme.com, it was 18$ for ak2i with worldwide shipping. took them a week to ship it out (and another to arrive to europe) but all is good.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you have your Acekard for over a year? If not, return it for a new one (it has a 1 year warranty). If the store you bought it from won't honor the warranty, Acekard will.

-Bri

soratheultima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no i did not have it for a year * i bought it from amazon* and i want to go with bri's option but i already maild them and no mail back ^^ so i think ill just buy another since their so cheap and i was thinking of getting a acekard 2i because im getting a ndsi. and im moving to europe so yea ill just wait hehe

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
personally i wouldn't bother with a dsi yet. the dsi flashkits can be easily bricked for dsi functionality. also you can only do nds stuff with it as none of the dsi features have been hacked (and its starting to look like they won't for sometime). personally, i want another ndsl when they drop in price after the dsi comes out in north america.

-another world

soratheultima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
actually yes thank you another world im actually reconsidering of buying an ndsi because the only new thing is the menu and camera and music * wich i do have my ipod touch* so i should be fine with just my nds light * thanks again everyone*

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
soratheultima said:
no i did not have it for a year * i bought it from amazon* and i want to go with bri's option but i already maild them and no mail back ^^ so i think ill just buy another since their so cheap and i was thinking of getting a acekard 2i because im getting a ndsi. and im moving to europe so yea ill just wait hehe

Acekard (the comany) will generally allow you to exchange it for a new one up to a year from purchase. Go to www.acekard.com and find an e-mail address (I think it's [email protected] or something like that) and they'll tell you what to do to get a new one.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    +2
    "My party doesn't lie!!" ummm politician not lying? Has hell frozen over? lol
    +1
    Tries calling them
    +2
    Reach around and touch someone! AT&T!!!
    +1
    Especially me :D:evil::shy:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol +1