Gaming Ace attorney investigations early released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let's get realistical already.
biggrin.gif

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I hope everything works out on the dumping OP. If so, looks like I'm staying up all night with Edgeworth.

Anyone know/have an ETA on how long the dumping will take, my play a little Apollo Justice in the meanwhile.

Jacques_Portsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zebrahiim said:
Awesome, I hope everything works out on the dumping OP. If so, looks like I'm staying up all night with Edgeworth.

Oh god, do NOT attempt to play Ace Attorney late at night, take that from me. The last part of 4-3 completely fried my brain and I was totally helpless without a guide, lol.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jacques_Portsman said:
Zebrahiim said:

Oh god, do NOT attempt to play Ace Attorney late at night, take that from me. The last part of 4-3 completely fried my brain and I was totally helpless without a guide, lol.

Haha well, I remember when people had to stay up REAL late to wait for Apollo Justice to get leaked. I literally stayed up till dawn to beat the first case, though I admit I did some really stupid mistakes because I was tired but I made it through. Also, unlike AJ and AA3 I've been REALLY good about not looking up info, or video or even playing that demo Gamespot had so I'm extremly antsy about finally playing this.

Jacques_Portsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand the feeling, but at the same time I admit if I'm stuck I just say screw it and "cheat" to bypass that part. I had a consult who had beaten the game to guide me through AJ. Ironically, I was kicking ass whenever he WASN'T on. That's why I plan on making a spoiler free step-by-step walkthrough after I've beaten that sunnovagun.

I know the feeling about not looking up info, I was dumb enough to totally spoil JFA and T&T for me. Boycotting AJ because Phoenix wasn't the main anymore actually worked in my favor because I wound up knowing basically nothing about the game when I got over it and played it! With AAI I've looked up the cast and case descriptions and basically nothing else, so I don't think I screwed myself too badly.

Oh, and as for Yue, I don't want to speak for her or anything but she's away on AIM right now, so I wouldn't get too hopeful about getting a status report on it tonight.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ff6man said:
I will hypothetically love you if you hypothetically dumped it.

Jacques_Portsman said:
This actually sounds like real Ace Attorney Dialogue!
laugh.gif

Anyway, under the hypothetical assumption that you are not jerking our chains, do know your hypothetical efforts are highly appreciated in a hypothetical manner, good sir!

Zebrahiim said:

Anyone know/have an ETA on how long the dumping will take, my play a little Apollo Justice in the meanwhile.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Feb 16 2010, 07:09 PM) I will unhypothetically hump your leg.

I wanted to make a unique offer.

EDIT: Fixed the text color, whoops.

QUOTE(TheOtakuOverlord @ Feb 16 2010, 07:18 PM)
So, Yue, does it look hypothetically possible for the game to be dumped?

This is what i mean't!
People fucking badgering about 'When will there be a dump?!?!?!11' or 'How long will it takzors?! me want to play NAO!'
Can you guys please SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop asking for a dump or asking when or if the person is going to dump it, just be patient..

Jacques_Portsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, we're thanking her for what she's doing, that's not the same as badgering her. Ctfd. I didn't post a billion times asking for somebody to dump it, in fact I wasn't even registered before I saw that she posted. I registered on this forum strictly to keep track of this project and to thank her for doing what she's doing, and while nobody else registered for the reason I registered, they share similar sentiments to me. The only thing resembling "badgering her about the date" is one question as to how the project's coming along and you threw a total hissyfit. You're the one acting like the prick here.

So yeah, how about YOU shut the fuck up? That was completely uncalled for on your part. It wouldn't be if we actually HAD been badgering her about it BEFORE she even proposed to dump it, but since that's not the case...

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacques_Portsman said:
I understand the feeling, but at the same time I admit if I'm stuck I just say screw it and "cheat" to bypass that part. I had a consult who had beaten the game to guide me through AJ. Ironically, I was kicking ass whenever he WASN'T on. That's why I plan on making a spoiler free step-by-step walkthrough after I've beaten that sunnovagun.

I know the feeling about not looking up info, I was dumb enough to totally spoil JFA and T&T for me. Boycotting AJ because Phoenix wasn't the main anymore actually worked in my favor because I wound up knowing basically nothing about the game when I got over it and played it! With AAI I've looked up the cast and case descriptions and basically nothing else, so I don't think I screwed myself too badly.

Oh, and as for Yue, I don't want to speak for her or anything but she's away on AIM right now, so I wouldn't get too hopeful about getting a status report on it tonight.

I was in the hypothetical shower. And now that that guide's been posted, with a link to a Windows guide, I'll hypothetically get started.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
This is what i mean't!
People fucking badgering about 'When will there be a dump?!?!?!11' or 'How long will it takzors?! me want to play NAO!'
Can you guys please SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop asking for a dump or asking when or if the person is going to dump it, just be patient..

I wasn't badgering. I thanked her for going through the trouble of getting the game and possibly uploading it and if she did wanted to know how long it would take because if she was gonna' wait until tomorrow I might as well just get some sleep.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jacques_Portsman said:
God, we're thanking her for what she's doing, that's not the same as badgering her. Ctfd.
How is
QUOTE said:
So, Yue, does it look hypothetically possible for the game to be dumped?
QUOTE said:
I will hypothetically love you if you hypothetically dumped it.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jacques_Portsman said:

That's funny, I walked in with the thing about Phoenix being the only thing I knew about AJ as well. Though even with my expectations extremely low, it's probably on the worse end of the series. Though, I think AAI will be different c:

TheOtakuOverlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac, if all you're going to do is shit on other people for being polite and courteous to someone who is doing them a favour, then kindly fuck off and GTFO.

Edit : Apologies Yue, overreacted to a troll.

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone be nice, god.

I'm getting started on the stupid thing now, but if this thread just devolves into 4chan, I'm not gonna bother.

Jacques_Portsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're just a few questions SINCE SHE IS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF DUMPING IT. You are overreacting big time. The questions were presented in a friendly manner whilst thanking her for her efforts and you're just looking for an excuse to flame people. Since you so terribly fail to grasp the concept of "How things are said", let me tell you what WOULD have justified your outburst.

"ZOMG ITS TAKIN SO LONG WHY AINT IT DOOOOONEEE YET"

Not:

"Hey, thanks for dumping this, do you know how long it's going to take?"

Grow up.

Edit: Sorry, Yue. The guy just shit-talked me and basically everybody else who showed appreciation for your work and I lost my temper. He's probably just trolling though, so if he wants to think that we were badgering you, fine, let his deluded little mind think that, I won't respond to him anymore, it's not worth the wasted effort. I didn't mean to derail this.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seriously guys, just calm down. Game's getting dumped now, no need to bitch over stupid stuff.

On a more related/less retarded note. Who else is fucking pumped? Anyone else been playing through the old games in anticipation?

CopZeRecruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Game is getting released today, right? Won't be long until either YueFairchild or someone else dumps it.

@Zebra: I'm always playing through the old games
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land