Gaming Ace attorney investigations early released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Jacques_Portsman said:
Grow up.It's not immaturity, it's that he's seen the same thing so often that seeing anything remotely related to it causes him to lash out. You seem the same sort of thing in computer help forums or other places that tend to get the same stuff over and over, the people that have been there a while will start lashing out at any hint of whatever annoys them because they see it just about every day, and since it's from different people every time then even when they do lash it's a temporary reprieve at best.

QUOTE(Zebrahiim @ Feb 16 2010, 03:42 AM) On a more related/less retarded note. Who else is fucking pumped? Anyone else been playing through the old games in anticipation?
I've. Never actually played any. ^^;

Any suggestions from anybody as to which I should start on? DS only.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Jacques_Portsman said:
Grow up.It's not immaturity, it's that he's seen the same thing so often that seeing anything remotely related to it causes him to lash out. You seem the same sort of thing in computer help forums or other places that tend to get the same stuff over and over, the people that have been there a while will start lashing out at any hint of whatever annoys them because they see it just about every day, and since it's from different people every time then even when they do lash it's a temporary reprieve at best.

QUOTE(Zebrahiim @ Feb 16 2010, 03:42 AM) On a more related/less retarded note. Who else is fucking pumped? Anyone else been playing through the old games in anticipation?

THIS
He is exactly right
Most people who have been here over a year or so see alot of shit like this so i get pissed when i see the same fucking thing spiraling downwards the same fucking way it always does every goddam fucking time

TheOtakuOverlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Play the first three games on the DS, then play this one, then play Apollo Justice. That way, you'll be playing in chronological order, AND you'll be less affected by the disappointing Apollo Justice.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:

Well if you have the chance just start from the beginning. I sadly couldn't play in order because once I heard about the series, 1 was out of print and only the second was available. The list of the games in storyline chronological order are;

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations

Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

If I had the rank the games it'd be;

Trials & Tribulations>PW: Ace Attorney>Justice For All>Apollo Justice. But every one of them is worth at least a playthrough.

I hope you fall in love with the series like we did c:

TheOtakuOverlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slightly off topic : What was everyone's favourite AA game? For me, it would have to be Justice for All. I actually enjoyed the circus case, and the last case was probably the best one in any AA game ever, in my opinion.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DxEggman said:
Am I the only one who liked AJ? Christ..

Well it's not like saying AJ is the worst in the series makes it a terrible game, it's just the weakest out of a group of very good games. Believe me I enjoyed AJ a lot, but nothing compared to the amazing journey T&T takes you on.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
DxEggman said:
Am I the only one who liked AJ? Christ..
I liked AJ too.
biggrin.gif

I loved this tune.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheOtakuOverlord said:
Slightly off topic : What was everyone's favourite AA game? For me, it would have to be Justice for All. I actually enjoyed the circus case, and the last case was probably the best one in any AA game ever, in my opinion.

Hmmm...For me it's got to be Trials & Tribulations. I almost quit JFA during the circus case, it annoyed me so much. But 2-4 EASILY made the whole ordeal worth it.

Posts merged

QUOTE(SharkWithLasers @ Feb 16 2010, 09:55 AM) I think we can all agree that the best case ever is 2-4.

I disagree, I say it's a toss up of 1-4, 2-4, and 3-5. 4-4 would've been good if it wasn't a huge clusterfuck.

tenshinoneko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont remember the games that well ^^:; thats why i am buying them on wiiware (i love to buy download games because they have the right price)

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Justice for All was the weakest IMO; except case 4. The first three cases were boring as f***, and there were only four in total.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing that hurt the circus case the most is that there was no moment where you were like OH SHIT, THIS JUST GOT REAL. Like say 2-4 had which was a pretty meh case until "That thing" happened.

CopZeRecruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheOtakuOverlord said:
Same here. The second case was pretty decent aswell.

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argh...you guys are gonna be mad.

I'm having trouble getting my DS to connect to my computer. I think my router's being funky.

This could be a while. I'm really sorry.

Jacques_Portsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. There's going to be a bunch of schmucks on the job by tomorrow anyway.

Of course, if you define "a while" as "a few hours until like, tomorrow morning" rather than "A couple days", then that's cool too.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone