ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigation (2): Prosecutor's Path FINAL [RELEASE]

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Sorry I was unclear, I do not use save states :/

You could try to replay from beginning and finish first chapter of case 1 without saving
and quitting until prompt between chapters. Saves at beginnings of chapters are usually
most reliable. Maybe something happened to your save.

MavenRaven

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to say, thank you to everyone who worked on this game! I've been playing for an hour now, and it feels like a professional translation. While I still wish that Capcom would localize this, this is a magnificent consolation prize.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hm. now the game keeps getting stuck at the same screen, during the prison case, when you argue with Justine, shortly after you propose dogens tools as a murder weapon :/
already got a new rom and patched it again too, still nothing, playing on a flashcard

what it does is, it wont display any new text, but the music and miles animation is still playing, hit a a couple of times, waited 5 minutes, nothing happens.
i saved just a few sentences before that happens

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hm. now the game keeps getting stuck at the same screen, during the prison case, when you argue with Justine, shortly after you propose dogens tools as a murder weapon :/
already got a new rom and patched it again too, still nothing, playing on a flashcard

Screenshot before crash please. Does your game have beta on title screen or not?
And what flashcard and version you use?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

what it does is, it wont display any new text, but the music and miles animation is still playing, hit a a couple of times, waited 5 minutes, nothing happens.
i saved just a few sentences before that happens
You could try getting past that point on an emulator, and then transfer the save from the emulator to your flashcard.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Screenshot before crash please. Does your game have beta on title screen or not?
And what flashcard and version you use?
i cant make a screenshot, I'm on a flashcard. and no it doesnt, I'm using the very last patch released.
there's nothing weird happening so screen anyways. i'm using a r4i 3ds sdhc card from http://r4i-sdhc.com/ latest firmware version

You could try getting past that point on an emulator, and then transfer the save from the emulator to your flashcard.
it does the same thing, displays a bit of what he wants to say, then the whole textbox turns blank, though this time, the letters are garbled (cause the game isnt decrypted or something). still endlessly showing miles mouth moving though.

guess there's a chance the original rom was faulty to begin with?

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i cant make a screenshot, I'm on a flashcard. and no it doesnt, I'm using the very last patch released.
there's nothing weird happening so screen anyways. i'm using a r4i 3ds sdhc card from http://r4i-sdhc.com/ latest firmware version

it does the same thing, displays a bit of what he wants to say, then the whole textbox turns blank, though this time, the letters are garbled (cause the game isnt decrypted or something). still endlessly showing miles mouth moving though.

guess there's a chance the original rom was faulty to begin with?

Some people have taken photos. More important is exact dialogue before crash, so I can use simple search to find eaxct point of crash.

Emulator you tried, Is it nogba? With desmume you don't need encrypting.

Hicoga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an issue where Case 3 would glitch out whenever I tried to play it. I've fixed the issue but I now need a save state for the newest version at the beginning of Case 3. The save states that are in the post don't work for me. It asks for a ".dst" file and the ones in the save state pack are in ".dsv"

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I had an issue where Case 3 would glitch out whenever I tried to play it. I've fixed the issue but I now need a save state for the newest version at the beginning of Case 3. The save states that are in the post don't work for me. It asks for a ".dst" file and the ones in the save state pack are in ".dsv"

Dsvs are not save states. They are actual ingame saves which go to battery folder in your emulator folder.
In that case they must be renamed exactly same as rom name.

Or you can rename them to savs and use import backup memory in emulator.

Hicoga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dsvs are not save states. They are actual ingame saves which go to battery folder in your emulator folder.
In that case they must be renamed exactly same as rom name.

Or you can rename them to savs and use import backup memory in emulator.
Awesome! It worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

crystaldolly

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but, where is the download link of the translation? I can't see it anywhere. The old Court Records' forum is down, so I guess it's not here (at least, not anymore...).

Sorry again, and thank you!

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry but, where is the download link of the translation? I can't see it anywhere. The old Court Records' forum is down, so I guess it's not here (at least, not anymore...).

Sorry again, and thank you!
There are actually several download links at the bottom of the main post. I'll link 'em here.

BEAT: http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/r...nprosecutorpathbeatpatch-final-v2-f33067.html
XDELTA: http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/r...rosecutorpathxdeltapatch-final-v2-f33066.html

EDIT: :ph34r:'d

Last edited by nxwing,

crystaldolly

Trophies
XP
Country
First post of this thread, bottom of it, the section that says "Patch". You'll have to patch a ROM.

Oh, sorry! I am retard! I mean, I thought these where the patchers, not the patch itself! I'm so sorry.

Thank you so much to both and sorry again!

Metalex123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just realised something... how can I make the microphone work?

Attachments

• GK2 Microphone.png
    GK2 Microphone.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 268

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.