• Views 5,179
  • Replies 46
  • Likes 1

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he meant the ESRB rating website, you can search any game and see exactly why they get the rating. It's pretty funny to see them explain them, sometimes. :P

esrb.org

That what I thought he meant but only relized it after I made the post.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be honest I didn't even think ratings mattered any more, or if they ever did.

Every kid on the planet seems to play COD and thats an 18 over here in the UK, same with films ......

dh4m13l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Seeing as the 3DS has better graphics than the DS, I guess they can make crime scenes more appear more violent, and well, while in the previous games there was even censoring for wine, being called grape juice (I always lol when I read the spilled grape juice part. z.z). I guess they can be more open and allow for more darker crimes this way, although they will lose some sales (but then again, I don't know anyone under 15 that plays games like these nowadays).

This rating is giving me even higher hopes for the game.

Edit: After reading the text in the video... Seems like Wright got involved in a crime or died? And Apollo is investigating? Most likely he'll show up alive and his death wasn't real... Or so I think.

I was told at the official facebook page that this is only a demo scene to teach you the game controls, Phoenix will be alive in the real game.
I'm playing this no matter what. I hope they let you do more stuff at trials, not that lineal...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
its rated M because....the Blood is in 3D!.
oh,well, the game looks better than the old ones, i hope the episodes are longer.
I always thought the games were a pretty decent length. Long enough that I got a lot of fun out of them, but without cases so long that by the time I hit the end, I just wanted it to be over. If you try stretching out every case to, say, the length of the final cases in each previous game, most people probably won't make it to the end.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I always thought the games were a pretty decent length. Long enough that I got a lot of fun out of them, but without cases so long that by the time I hit the end, I just wanted it to be over. If you try stretching out every case to, say, the length of the final cases in each previous game, most people probably won't make it to the end.

i´m not saying it to be harder or with more trials, i mean, more dialogue for better Comprehension, more description for the court record items.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Played the demo yesterday at Hyper Japan, and I was really impressed! The demo has court and investigations sections, which are a quick taste of what to expect. The dialogue is as witty as ever, and the animations, transitions and effects have really come a long way since Apollo Justice. Dialogue can now been sped up at any point, and anything youve missed can be seen in the backlog which is accessible any time. investigations sections are intuitive as areas to pick out are highlighted well, and stuff youve found shows a check mark by it so no repeats. Day one buy for me, I loved it!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Looking good, liking the new depth added to exploration. Can't really say I care about the M rating personally, but I don't think it's going to have a big impact. If parents will buy their kids CoD then why not this game?

And I'm sure Phoenix doesn't actually die. If that happened there would be a lot of angry fans.

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's rated M, because:

[This contain an event that does not cover the character's name, nor what case or time it occurred. Read this if you're curious, but don't want to get spoil (that much)]
There is a scene where it shows a young female child soaked with blood, with dark depictions of attorneys and judges harassing her

[This spoiler elaborate more precisely what happened. Read this if you don't care about spoiler]
Athena, the new pupil, as a small child is soaked with blood. She convince the attorneys of what happened, but the judge reached an unjustified verdict. All characters except Athena was cover in dark splatter of black painted across the face.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1