Hacked/Fanmade Ace Attorney Trilogy Game with more mature trials and themes?

ellepacasso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By more mature trials/themes I mean cases that are more rated-M than rated-T. Think of the Zero Escape storylines for example, if that was in Ace Attorney. Is there anything like this?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you aware of the heaping piles of fanmade Ace Attorney content that exists out there? I'm sure a trivial Google search will bring it up. None of it's restricted to the 3DS, but then, why would it be?

ellepacasso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you aware of the heaping piles of fanmade Ace Attorney content that exists out there? I'm sure a trivial Google search will bring it up. None of it's restricted to the 3DS, but then, why would it be?
I specified Ace Attorney Trilogy 3DS because that's what I wanted for fanmade lol
A simple Google search did not bring up anything like that that's why I posted.
Do you know of any or have any links by any chance?
(edited to add: a lot of the ones I see don't have complete cases but I did download one that is set between JFA and TT because I haven't played TT yet)

Last edited by ellepacasso,

ellepacasso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one's going to go through that kind of trouble to create something exclusively for use on a dead platform.

https://pywright.fandom.com/wiki/List_Of_PyWright_Games comes to mind.
Well yes but I didn't mean it didn't have to be created now I was wondering if it was already existing lol
Thank you for the link! I did download Trials After Justice but don't see how I can play it on 3DS/DS

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for the link! I did download Trials After Justice but don't see how I can play it on 3DS/DS
It's not for the DS/3DS, it's for Windows. That was my point. It's excruciatingly difficult to hack the DS/3DS games; that's why some of the translation projects took so long.

ellepacasso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not for the DS/3DS, it's for Windows. That was my point. It's excruciatingly difficult to hack the DS/3DS games; that's why some of the translation projects took so long.
Oh I see what you're saying! I had thought you were saying if I wanted them to make a 3DS one that's why I had just been looking for an existing one. I'll definitely try the PC ones thank you for letting me know!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto