sylux92

OP
Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
According to Gamespots news, Ace Attorney:Apollo Justice is confirmed for Europe next year. This means an english option!
biggrin.gif
They dont have an actual release date yet, all they can say is next year.

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i hope its around january-february but atleast it finally got dated i bet in the US its going to come out the same time since phoenix wright 3 is coming out the same time which is today

Pamela

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
click.linksynergy.com
XP
Country
United States
I've heard about this and it's great news. #3 is only being released today and already we know #4 is on the way, the series must be doing very well, it's good to hear, they are such good games. I'm nervous about the new characters being I'm so used to and like the current ones but I'm sure it will be a great game if the entire format is the same and the storylines are just as good.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice!
Can't wait!

Hey guys , look at this screenshot :
930506_20071018_screen003.jpg

Herr Judge. Oo
Is he german ? Oo

Nah, nevermind that. Von Karma was American in the Japanese version of PW: Ace Attorney, they changed his nationality for the American release as it would made little-to-no sense. The same probably happens in Klavier's case.
BTW, Warcueid, you should start looking some info by yourself: Wikipedia | Court Records (WARNING: Contains spoilers, although they are hidden with a Spoiler Tag. Proceed with care...)
Anyway, the English names for the main characters have been publicly known for quite a long time now...

At any rate, I don't think I'll get this game. PW3 ending was TOO AWESOME to have it ruined like this... I much rather imagine Phoenix's happily-ever-after life with certain characters, completely ignoring this and subsequent games that don't feature him as the main character. And his, Apollo Justice is the lamest name in the history of videogames =/

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Court-records.net says he's probably german in the french version too!
Somebody who has played the japanese version could probably tell us better but I still think he is. ^^

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seeing as the third Phoenix Wright game isn't even outin Europe yet I probably won't see the EU version of it until probably late 2008. Which means the US will probably get it first as usual albeit within a few months after instead of the usual year.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Court-records.net says he's probably german in the french version too!
Somebody who has played the japanese version could probably tell us better but I still think he is. ^^

Could be, but Kirihito Garyuu and Kyouya Garyuu don't sound too German to me xD Probably, their nationalities where changed like von Karma's, in both US and French versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: