Ace Attorney 5 to have DLC (Also a bit of reveal info about the Prosecutor)

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace Attorney 5 will have pre-order bonuses of costume DLC for three of it. main characters. These costumes will be made available for free upon the game’s release until August 15th. Here’s what the costume bonuses are:

• Phoenix’s older suit from previous Ace Attorney games
  • A casual outfit for Apollo designed by artist Kazuya Nuri
  • A younger look with a schoolgirl outfit for Konkone

Didn't want to quote the whole article, but according to the source, the Prosecutor in this game is a man who is actually serving a sentence for murder. More can be found by reading the article yourself.

Source

As long as they keep the DLC restricted to costumes only, I'm fine with this. However, if they so much as branch it out to affect the overall story (I somehow get the feeling this will be very likely), they're going to get an indignant email in bold red letters!

EDIT: Here's an official picture of the prosecutor posted on Court Records' twitter.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Prosecutor? Serving a sentence for murder? PLEASE BE GODOT!!! Even though his character arc was wrapped up, it'd be great to see him again.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the article. It's a totally new character. Oh well.

Reactions: Black-Ice

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prosecutor? Serving a sentence for murder? PLEASE BE
GODOT!!!
Even though his character arc was wrapped up, it'd be great to see him again.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the article. It's a totally new character. Oh well.

You should spoiler tag that person. :P

Anyway, I would have liked that as well. I mean, the T&T Objection theme did play during the trailer IIRC.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
From what I heard, the DLC's gonna be free for early adopters. What this means for Aussies like myself? I have no clue. Keeping my fingers crossed that we aren't excluded. :\

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Capcom make DLC cases for some game like this before? Maybe I'm thinking of the AA port to iOS.

But in any case, this game NEEDS to have an english release if they are not gonna give us AAI2, I love this series and I need my fix!!!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't Capcom make DLC cases for some game like this before? Maybe I'm thinking of the AA port to iOS.

But in any case, this game NEEDS to have an english release if they are not gonna give us AAI2, I love this series and I need my fix!!!
Um, wasn't this game already announced for a western release? I mean, no specific dates yet, sure, but it isn't like it's not coming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn