About Zelda Data Restoration Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by OriginalHamster, Mar 5, 2012.

Mar 5, 2012
  1. OriginalHamster
    OP

Member OriginalHamster UStealthy

Chile
    When you start this channel, it will download additional in order to fix your save, my question is, that additional data download is stored in nand memory permanetly, or it delete itself once the job is done?

2. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    My guess is that the additional data is deleted once the job is done, but I don't know for sure. However, if you have run into the Song of the Hero glitch, I recommend you just use the Game Breaking Bug Glitch Fixv.2 cheat code. Using the Restoration Channel links your Skyward Sword save with your Wii Shop Channel account, and deleting your Wii Shop Channel account will delete your Skyward Sword save file. If you have not run into the Song of the Hero glitch, there is no reason to do either of these things.

3. OriginalHamster
    OP

Member OriginalHamster UStealthy

Chile
    One guy on the Nintendo tech forums found that aditional downloaded data is worth 37 blocks

http://techforums.ni...m/message/61341

I tried searching for this "second channel" with ATD, but no luck so far, I tought some ID with the word Zelda could be the channel, its not under hidden channels either.
    It could flush once the save is repaired, because if you run the Zelda Restoration Channel it keep prompting a new download.