Hacking AAI: Miles Edgeworth black screen on GBA MP

European

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I start the game, after it has loaded, the screen turns back. What am I to do? Should I get a firmware update? Where can I get one of these? I have a GBA Movie Player for CF, and a Passkey 2.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
It is called a slot1 flashcart. It is what the majority of us are using right now. You might want to get either a M3 Real slot1 or a M3i Zero slot1 so you can continue using the MP as extra storage for some games.

After looking at what AAI:ME has, it is only 64MB and has a 512kb save file size, that excedes the game size of the MP can load by 32MB. Means you can no longer run games that are larger than 32MB (that is a limitation of GBA hardware).

Either way, it is time for you to upgrade or be limited to playing games that fit under 32MB or doesn't have Anti-Piracy code only.

European

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I'm considering buying a M3 DS Real with Rumble pack and 4 or 8 GB memory card. Will that be able to play all the game? Any idea if it'll work for 3DS?

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
European said:
Any idea if it'll work for 3DS?
How would we know?
mellow.gif
It's not yet even out and youre worrying about 3DS compatibilty. Not even sure if it can run flashcarts
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1