Homebrew [A9LH]BootAnim9 Animations Thread!

Igu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
what should be a good resolution? pixel x pixel?
This is what i got: Youtube -> MP4 -> GIF -> Crop.
26vUN6i0egh4HwPrW.gif

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll make the default for CakesFW only "Hold [L] to enter Setup" and upload them.

However...

I also uploaded the program i made to create them (took me a while to make it end-user useable)
Included is a .bat file with the available commands for you to generate your custom BIOS BootAnimation

Try it Here

Most O3DS consoles have (barely) 1GB internal storage. It can be fixed by using a hex editor and changing 0x18 to 0x17 at offset 0x7EF, but it'd be nice if it were a command line option.

NCorp.

Trophies
Website
ncorpsshack.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
Amazing work, thanks! Is there a way to play this at 30 fps though?
Also is there a n3ds version with 30 fps?
I tried making the animation run at 30 fps (actually it is 30fps), but since the animation uses bot the screens it is comparably lower when played in a computer. This is actually one of the reasons the spinning luma appears after the top screen animation when both are run at the same time the lower screen animation becomes laggy as hell. When it appears after the top screen anim it runs very much better but I cant do anything to make the top anim run faster, and yes I can do N3DS one but it will take some time as I am on a family vacation right now (which sucks :( )

Last edited by NCorp.,

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried making the animation run at 30 fps (actually it is 30fps), but since the animation uses bot the screens it is comparably lower when played in a computer. This is actually one of the reasons the spinning luma appears after the top screen animation when both are run at the same time the lower screen animation becomes laggy as hell. When it appears after the top screen anim it runs very much better but I cant do anything to make the top anim run faster, and yes I can do N3DS one but it will take some time as I am on a family vacation right now (which sucks :( )
I think combining the animations into one top screen animation would work best.
Resizing the spinning Luma to appear and go directly underneath the Luma3DS would be perfect I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto