A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate livestream is scheduled for January 16, will reveal new fighter

leaker-debunks-another-popular-choice-for-fifth-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc.jpg

While this month's Nintendo Direct turned out to be Pokemon-focused, that won't be the end of Nintendo related news for January. A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate livestream presentation will take place soon, giving us 35-minutes of pure Smash Bros. goodness. Most importantly, a new DLC fighter will be revealed at the end of the stream, so fans will certainly want to catch the big announcement! You can tune in on January 16th, at 15:00 CET/14:00 UK time.

:arrow: Source

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I̶t̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶i̶v̶i̶l̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶V̶I̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶r̶o̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶s̶.̶

I bet on Geralt. With the live action of The Witcher, the timing is perfect.

I still wish for Joshua from TWEWY though...

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
35-minutes is insanely long for a hero announcement, and it's not like we need another video to recap all the characters' abilities (not that we needed the first one either!); the game is already out!

Therefore, it MUST be something a bit bigger. I'm curious what they have in store. Honestly, the hype around SSBU wore off quickly for me, but I think it is already a very complete game. I'm surprised there is something they deemed worth continuing development on, considering multiplayer is the main appeal for SSB. Unless it's a major overhaul of the crappy online service, in which case this is long overdue!
Or it'll be like the Terry video, where it's 70% Easter eggs/minor details?

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doomslayer
Lara Croft
Geno
Ryu Hayabusa

I think those stand as the current front runners, maybe Crash Bandicoot too But I'm always ready to be surprised when it comes to Smash.
Hopefully not her; such a shitty character. Might as well put Nathan Drake in, if she's somehow a viable pick.

I'd pick Rex from Xenoblade 2. Or the main character from Astral Chain, since Bayonetta's already in. Maybe Amaterasu? Spyro?

Fates-Blade-900

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet another FE Character, hopefully Dante will join later, Byleth is probably a pick favored by Sakurai because of them being able to use a lance, axe and bow.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Doom Guy could be one of the next six fighters in development.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least now Sakurai can shut up the fans who wanted Ephraim and/or Hector in.
Sure hoped so. Nobody in their right mind asked for a fucking piranha plant, I know that much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1