A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate livestream is scheduled for January 16, will reveal new fighter

leaker-debunks-another-popular-choice-for-fifth-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc.jpg

While this month's Nintendo Direct turned out to be Pokemon-focused, that won't be the end of Nintendo related news for January. A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate livestream presentation will take place soon, giving us 35-minutes of pure Smash Bros. goodness. Most importantly, a new DLC fighter will be revealed at the end of the stream, so fans will certainly want to catch the big announcement! You can tune in on January 16th, at 15:00 CET/14:00 UK time.

:arrow: Source

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
35-minutes is insanely long for a hero announcement, and it's not like we need another video to recap all the characters' abilities (not that we needed the first one either!); the game is already out!

Therefore, it MUST be something a bit bigger. I'm curious what they have in store. Honestly, the hype around SSBU wore off quickly for me, but I think it is already a very complete game. I'm surprised there is something they deemed worth continuing development on, considering multiplayer is the main appeal for SSB. Unless it's a major overhaul of the crappy online service, in which case this is long overdue!

AlphaClover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was so weird watching the Pokemon direct and then afterwards seeing people complain about it not being a smash direct. guess we get the best of both worlds now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1